BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A burst of hydration, this sparkling water-infused mask brightens and clarifies. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This mask delivers a refreshing, complexion-quenching blast of sparkling water. This comfortable, non-slip mask features diamond pockets that are infused with carbonated water, which brightens and clarifies. Densely woven and highly elastic, it forms a protective film, ensuring maximum penetration of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

Buy on Sephora*
Fariha G.
Fariha G.
Troy
This mask is so refreshing and leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean! I also like the quality of the sheet mask more than other ones I've tried. It's the perfect thing to use if you want a smooth canvas before putting on a face of makeup for an event or night out, or even if it's one you use before sleeping.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask this very comfortable with for you face you can use this mask the night its my preference to use  for clean the face more well this it's good sensitive skin the mask for the face you can buy in the store I would like to recommend to every body it's
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this product. It left my face feeling soft and smooth without any leftover residue. It was a good value for my money and I absolutely will be buying this product again. I highly recommend this product.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sheet mask the best one I've ever tried out. Great price and great quality. Met my expectations. It is alittle itchy but hey it works good. Definitely purchasing again! Love this product!!!
Mirelis R.
Mirelis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super refreshing mask, totally recommend it. Good value for the amazing work in does! Super gentle and smooth to apply. Bought it online, you can just search up the name and it will pop up!
Amna K.
Amna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love it. It's so damn good. I think it's not pricey but it also is. I haven't bought it yet. But I will use it. I haven't used this before so this would be my first time. Yeah I will because it's damn good.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product! Makes you skin feel so smooth and refreshing after use. Well made and definitely worth buying. Not to bad of a price either definitely recommend buying this product if you never have before.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing and I wish I would use it more. I'm always using different kinds of mask that brightens up my skin and this one is one of my favs.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Strathmore
I have very sesentive skin, and this mask is perfect! It feels so refreshing and leaves your skin so soft afterwards! I really recommend this a try!
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice water mask wipes I use them on the go my first time using them and will buy again one for me and my best friend
Gia A.
Gia A.
Can I buy this at ulta?
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Palm Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this mask do for your skin?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this mask?
Jessica r.
Jessica r.
south shields
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Pheyten S.
Pheyten S.
Hazard, KY
Does this mask actually work? What does it do for the skin?