LANEIGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask Sparkling Water (Brightening) uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A burst of hydration, this sparkling water-infused mask brightens and clarifies. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This mask delivers a refreshing, complexion-quenching blast of sparkling water. This comfortable, non-slip mask features diamond pockets that are infused with carbonated water, which brightens and clarifies. Densely woven and highly elastic, it forms a protective film, ensuring maximum penetration of active ingredients. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

Buy on Sephora
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
This mask works pretty well and is on par with other brightening masks by Korean skincare brands. It’s definitely hydrating and met my expectations in brightening my skin.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I’m so happy I was able to find this brand. I have sensitive and dry skin. This mask is incredibly soothing and has a great cooling sensation when you apply it. It’s one of my favorite go to masks in my possession.
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
This mask is so refreshing and leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean! I also like the quality of the sheet mask more than other ones I've tried. It's the perfect thing to use if you want a smooth canvas before putting on a face of makeup for an event or night out, or even if it's one you use before sleeping.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this mask this very comfortable with for you face you can use this mask the night its my preference to use  for clean the face more well this it's good sensitive skin the mask for the face you can buy in the store I would like to recommend to every body it's
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand and this product. It left my face feeling soft and smooth without any leftover residue. It was a good value for my money and I absolutely will be buying this product again. I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany N.
Hammond, WI
Absolutely love this product! Makes you skin feel so smooth and refreshing after use. Well made and definitely worth buying. Not to bad of a price either definitely recommend buying this product if you never have before.
Mirelis R.
Super refreshing mask, totally recommend it. Good value for the amazing work in does! Super gentle and smooth to apply. Bought it online, you can just search up the name and it will pop up!
Amna K.
I absolutely love it. It's so damn good. I think it's not pricey but it also is. I haven't bought it yet. But I will use it. I haven't used this before so this would be my first time. Yeah I will because it's damn good.
Larissa W.
Chester, IL
I love this sheet mask the best one I've ever tried out. Great price and great quality. Met my expectations. It is alittle itchy but hey it works good. Definitely purchasing again! Love this product!!!
Gabriela C.
Strathmore
I have very sesentive skin, and this mask is perfect! It feels so refreshing and leaves your skin so soft afterwards! I really recommend this a try!
Gia A.
Can I buy this at ulta?
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
What does this mask do for your skin?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Where can I purchase this mask?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
Does this mask actually work? What does it do for the skin?