LANEIGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask uploaded by Dominique H.LANEIGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

The sheet mask provides customized skincare for each skin problem as the water pockets containing concentrated nourishment closely adhere to skin.

Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
Review for: Brightening_Sparkling Water more...
I enjoyed the mask but the fit wasn't great! It definitely does what it claims though and it's affordable! you can see a full first impression and review over on my youtube channel "dom hopkins".  LANEIGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask
Erin Rafferty c.
Review for: Skin soothing_Skin Relief Water, Whitening_Melacrusher, Brightening_Sparkling Water, Moisture_Moisturizing Biogene, Special_Moisture Wrap, Face Fit_Dynamic Collagen_EX, Skin purifying_Superberry Anti-Oxidant Water more...
These weren't my favorite sheet masks. I bought all seven of them and used them all in order, 1-7, over the course of a week. That option was fun! I was sort of skeptical because some of them didn't seem to have much in the way of active ingredients, but I was hoping the effects would stack over the course of the week and just make me super hydrated and radiant. The packaging is also SUPER cute, ombre pops of color and a big giant water droplet in the center. And the masks are a nice, stretchy material that they put on a little mesh sheet that you remove before applying. The essence is pretty watery, but the masks are well saturated and plenty of essence is left over.

Unfortunately, as I feared, the lack of active ingredients meant that these didn't really do much. They felt nice, they were pretty hydrating, but not any more so than a drugstore mask. Overall, I'd save your money for something else; these are nothing special.
Danne H.
Review for: Face Fit_Dynamic Collagen_EX more...
The formula is nice but the mask it’s self is thinner than I like to apply and dried quickly on my face. It could really use more product. Over all it’s effective but nothing incredible
Jenna L.
St, AB
I didn't see a huge difference with this mask, if any at all. The mask itself was of good quality, and the liquid inside felt hydrating but I'm not sure about the lasting effect.
NIHAD E.
Mohammédia
I love so so much this Sheet Mask ❤❤❤I used it too many times, because it is wonderful for the skin and amazing👍👍👍❤❤❤❤
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Is this mask odly shaped? I know sometimes sheet masks are either huge ot too small for your face

back