BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

Laneige Water Drop Tint is thin and soft water coating effect of water fitting formula. Water Drop Tint's water fitting formula helps to maintain optimal hydration throughout the day long last intense color. The Water Drop Tint has synergy effect.Tint that gives the lips a lively, moist, and supple look the more it is layered onto the lips.

Review (1)
Kristen B.
Review for: No.8 Peach Coral more...
The color is beautiful I loved it, that is why I gave 3 stars instead of just 1. There was no staying power with this tint, the packaging was really nice, but I don't think it was worth the money I spent. There were a bunch of mixed reviews about these tints but they all claimed to be hydrating, that was not the case for me at all. I found it to be very drying even after putting chapstick on under it. I got where I didn't even want to reapply this product because my lips were so chapped. I really wish this product wasn't so drying because the color was beautiful.