BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

A highly concentrated balm-typed cream for dry skin
Its rich, concentrated formula melts by skin’s temperature when it touches skin.
Patented Second Barrier Complex which contains 14 kinds of skin protection ingredients protects skin.

Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
This really moisturizes the skin. It’s not heavy, and it won’t break you out. At least it didn’t with me. I recommend this product for people who have really dry skin. If you have oily skin, I suggest the water bank gel moisturizer.
Becca L.
Shoreview
This is great in the winter for dry and dull skin! A little goes a long ways with this products o the small packaging is just fine. I would recommend using this before bed as it is a thicker lotion and takes some time to soak in.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite skin protector! This has saved me during this extremely cold and dry winter. It’s gentle for sensitive skin and wears lightly on the skin, while providing a sting barrier against the environment and climate. I highly recommend and I will be purchasing this product again.
Caroline B.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
So incredibly hydrating and silky. It feels incredible to put on the skin and has given my dry skin life. Also sits so nicely under makeup. No shine
Jenna S.
Toronto, ON
If I’m being honest I love this moisturizer! The only thing I have to say about it is that it’s thick.. so if you don’t like thick moisturizers this isn’t for you! It’s so smooth and it’s honestly such a great formula, my skin is dry and peeling half of the winter and this was my saviour! It’s the perfect night time, winter cream! I will definitely be repurchasing next winter!
Catriona M.
One of my favourite moisturizers that I have ever purchased. It’s thick but not greasy and really absorbed into my skin nicely. A little goes a long way so great value! I purchased mine at Sephora and when I do run out I will definitely repurchase it!
Bethany S.
Scarborough
Holy Grail!!!!!!! MUST HAVE if you have dry flakey skin!!!!!! It isn’t heavy or greasy feeling on the skin and moisturizes my skin SO nicely. The packaging is also heavy and lux feeling. The scent is mild and light and doesn’t linger. I would 100% recommend to anyone with dry skin!!!
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I received a sample of this from Sephora, so I took it with me while traveling so as not to drag around my other hefty moisturizer bottles. To be honest, the product was fine for what it was, but for a water-based moisturizer, I have to say I did find it slightly more sticky and occlusive than other moisturizers. I used it in the morning, and it did leave my skin hydrated, but also fairly sticky, and when I rubbed my face it felt as though the product was pilling. It does say that it is best suited for dry skin, and mine happens to be oily, so those with dry skin might find this more effective and less annoying than I did!
Rebecca Z.
Absolute holy grail product for my dry skin! If you suffer from dry, irritated skin then you should give this a try. It has a very thick, creamy buttery texture that melts on your face, but it’s also thick enough to form a protective layer on your face which really helps. It’s great for winter and really helps with dry skin!