BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask

LANEIGE Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask

by Laneige

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Siobhan W.
LANEIGE Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Siobhan W.
I was lucky enough to win a Laneige Prize Pack over Christmas and got the chance to test this awesome mask for myself. It's unlike any sheet mask I've ever used before. It feels like a thick gel mask, that comes in two halves. Basically, you take it out of the packet and right away the 'cover' falls off and then you can apply it to your face. Because it's a thick gel covered with fluid, it sticks to your face so well and comfortably, compared to other sheet masks. Having the mask be in halves makes it much easier to position as well. Unlike many of the other masks I have used, there's ample room for your eyes, nose and mouth and it's so comfortable because of that.

The whole time you're wearing it, it feels like a cooling gel facial treatment and when it comes off there's very little residue leftover, it's the perfect amount for your face. This was my first experience with Laneige and not only did this mask leave my skin absolutely glowing, the whole thing felt like a really luxurious experience. Will definitely buy in the future!

Jen A.
This product is a water gel based mask. It’s lightweight easy to apply and quite soothing and cooling once applied on the face. I left the mask on just 5 minutes more than the recommended time just because it felt so nice and soft on the face.
Stephanie B.
Robbinsdale, MN
I received this in my Target beauty box, and it was an introduction to this brand for me.  The mask itself is SUPER slimey and slippery, so be careful.  It almost reminded me of a sea creature-haha.  The mask feels incredibly delicate, and the eyeholes and mouth holes are smaller.  Once I conquered putting it on my face, after a few minutes, I noticed a slight floral scent.  The mask soon "becomes part of your skin" and can stay on even longer than the recommended 30 without feeling dry.  Skin felt soft the next day.
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Very refreshing. Amazing result. Kind of pricey in my opinion for a face mask. It have a very light scent. In which I love. Laneige product are majority water so it is very light and easy to use. I would buy it to use on special occasions.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
This is awesome for days when your skin is feeling dull and dehydrated. Even though I am oily I love using this just to give my skin that drink of water that it needs every now and then. My skin feels plump and fresh right after. Only complaint is the mask itself. It's sometimes a little hard to work with due to the gel like texture. Little messy and slippery but it's fine once it's on your face.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
1,084 reviews
LANEIGE Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Ana J.
I received a sample mask from birchbox and I really like the cooling effect. The mask itself needs to be worn for 30 minutes and it comes in two separate and slippery pieces. It is very hydrating and made my skin really soft. I would probably purchase again.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Love this mask. The scent is pleasant and I love that I can leave it on overnight. Great product.
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the laneige water bank soothing gel mask masque gel apaisant. It so easy to use it did meet my expectations will will the packaging is so nice and good. No improvement. Room for improvement
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
LANEIGE Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Haley E.
This was gifted to me for an early christnas because I was complaining on how dry my skin was due to winter and so i was excited to try an overnight mask. Opening it i could smell it which i loved the scent it was like a clean scent then i put it on and immediately i felt like my skin was calm, it felt so good on my skin! Needless to say im in love and will for sure be buying because the next day i was glowing and my skin wasnt dry and this after only one use! Highly recommend this product.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
LANEIGE Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask uploaded by Jessie R.
I received this mask as a sample in a subscription box. The mask instructions say to remove pieces from their protective film, place on face and wait 30 minutes then remove. The mask itself comes in two separate pieces, the upper piece that covers forehead, temples, eye and cheek areas as well as the nose and a bottom piece that covers the Cupid's bow, jaw and chin. The bottom piece fit my face well but the upper piece was too big and eye placement too far apart. After waiting 30 minutes and removing the mask I found quite a bit of residual mask treatment left on my face which I rubbed into my skin. My skin felt soft and non-greasy but in the morning my face felt extra oily. I will not be purchasing this product.

Looking for your answer?