BY LANEIGE #22 in Serums

LANEIGE Water Bank Serum incorporates unique scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin. With a lightweight formula, it delivers 24-hour intense hydration and protection.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

• Is there anything you're not sure about on this o... Be the first to answer!
  • I was thinking about trying this product due to a positive review...1 Answers
  • Does this help with your skin even if you have a dry or oily skin?2 Answers
Tami M.
Florida
I got this product to combat my dry skin. I use it with an essence and moisturizer, and so far, it all helps.

The serum soaks right into my skin. I don't like that super tight feeling that some people seem to go for and this product doesn't do that at all (thankfully). It leaves my skin feeling quenched and I get a nice dewy finish.

It's part of my morning routine more so than my night one but if I ever feel a little dry, I add it in. It all depends on my skin. And right now, my sensitive-to-normal dry skin loves it.
CYNTHIA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this product, as I love Asian skin care products. They are truly ahead of the game when it comes to skin care. BUT WHAT IS UP WITH THE CURRENT OBSESSIVE USE OF SILICONES? Women are bombarded daily and chronically for their ENTIRE LIVES POST 12 YEARS OLD or so, with harsh and harmful chemicals from personal care products. I truly believe this is why women all too commonly are diagnosed with estrogen type cancers. All plastics (yes silicones are a type), contain chemicals that act as estrogens, that chronically raise the level of this hormone in a womens' body. This, overtime, can cause diseases like cancer. It is the same effect that estrogen based plastics in cups, bottles etc., cause. Gov't agencies have now started to ban the production of these types of plastics. I think it is time to start regulating the cosmetic industry Ladies. Start with the If we all work together, we can make change. Do it for yourself! Do it for the next generation! SAY NO TO SILICONE & OTHER HARMFUL CHEMICALS IN OUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS! I say NO! PLEASE ADD GLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID, ROYAL BEE JELLY OR BEES WAX. PLEASE FIND A NATURAL ALTERNATIVE TO YOUR USE OF SILICONES LANEIGE.
Deedee T.
Lombard
I bought this serum in a sample set! Only because I wanted to try out new products without spending so much money on the full size just yet!! I love this serum, it definitely feels like water on the skin. It leaves skin feeling hydrated and looking youthful and glowing. I would recommend this, you can find it in Sephora!
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Laneige can do no wrong in my book. Th it water products are so light and yet so moisturizing! There is never an greasy film and I have seen a huge difference in the quality of my skin since using the Laneige products! I would definitely recommend you give this a try .
jane h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this product, keeps my skin super moisturized and has a good smell. i have the small travel size product from a gift set and i have been savoring it cause its just that great of a product. no stickiness after you use it and it feels refreshing
Annie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is just perfect for use around my neck, chest, and mouth, because it's so smooth and light. I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a great, multi-faceted moisturizer! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin which is part of why I love it so much!
Jenny C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought a new one! So light weight I love it! I used it after one of laneige toners! It's kept my skin so great even in the winters, I can't stop using it!!! I definitely recommend it to those who don't like thinker moisturizers. Also I have dry/combination skin and it really got rid of the dry patches I used to get.

***update, was a 5 star but changed to 4

I'm not sure if it's because of this product but I've been getting tiny whiteheads in my T zone area
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a hydrating serum this isn’t bad. But it’s thicker, almost like a moisturizer but not quite. I’ll add it on top of other serums if my skin has been overly dry or I’m spending time out in the cold weather.
Karina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always feel like an essence is an unnecessary step that I can without but I use this one because it came part in a set. It dries really quickly so I use my moisturizer right after followed by their sleeping mask.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Nushrat A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have wanted to get this for a while now but it's kind of expensive. I have the gel cream from this line and I really love it. Is this worth buying??
Kimberly D.
Tomball, TX
I've "hand tested" this half a dozen times but still can't bring myself to spend the money on it. is it worth it?
Catherine S.
Centreville, VA
Does it help with anti-aging?
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
I love my other Laneige serum. Would this be ok for combination skin?
Rebecca R.
I'm just wondering if this is any good for dry skin ?