BY LANEIGE #14 in Face Serums

LANEIGE Water Bank Serum incorporates unique scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin. With a lightweight formula, it delivers 24-hour intense hydration and protection.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

Michelle Y.
Sayreville, NJ
This is the first essence I've ever used so I don't have much to compare it to. I've been using it everyday, twice a day for a month now. It adds really nice hydration. I can't say that this product is an essential in my skin care routine, but it definitely adds a powerful hydrating layer. I put this on after my toner (which follows my double cleanse) and follow with my treatment/serums, oils, eye cream and moisturizer. My sleeping pack goes on last if it's nighttime and sunscreen if it's daytime. This has definitely helped with dry patches but I don't think it's the only product that's helped with that. I've just been keeping my skin more hydrated in general which has helped to keep it clear and even. I would recommend this is you have the money to spare. It's just not the most important part of my skin care routine. Also, it smells like my grandma..very floral.. if you're into that. I wish it was fragrance free but I got used to it.
Anna C.
This product is super moisturizing! It does leave a slightly tacky feel on the skin, but that’s not a big deal since you’re supposed to follow-up with a moisturizer. In my experience, all Laneige products do what they claim to do and they smell very good! I have very dry skin and using this serum, along with other items in my skincare regimen, my skin stays moisturized all night until I wake up in the morning.
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
LANEIGE Water Bank Serum I want to start by saying I LOVE this entire line! I started out with moisturizing (blue colored) trial kit and it’s safe to say I have found some of my FAVORITE skincare products. I stopped wearing all makeup for about six months to find the perfect skincare routine and this water bank serum is slam-packed with moisture!
Gardenia H.
I definitely see a difference when I use this product, my skin feels more hydrated. I'm really bad at using my essence every single day. One thing o dont like about this product is the smell. It's too fragrant for me. If your sensible to smells this might not be your cup of tea, the smell does fade away after a while. The essence is really hydrating and you can feel it sink into the skin.
Hannah G.
Corpus Christi
Absolutely love this serum for day and night wear! I apply this after I tone and before moisturizer for an instant shot of hydration. This product is extremely lightweight and instantly absorbs into the skin, so it’s great for those who don’t like the feeling of heavy products. Suitable for all skin types. Great price point for the amount of product you get. Will continue to repurchase
Kristyn S.
Although water bank essence smells amazing, this did nothing for me. I got it as a part of the laneige hydrating trial size set from sephora. It did not layer well and make the moisturizer pill. I was disappointed because I really wanted to like this serum.  Unfortunately it also broke me out so I finally gave up and stopped using it.
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
This product is great! I actually first used it in a sample size from a target beauty box and instantly fell in love. My face and neck locked in moisture and it didn’t leave a greasy residue even though it looks like it would (initial contact with the product and it feels a bit greasy). But it absorbed so quickly! Would absolutely recommend!
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
I just recently tried this product and I was very surprised at how great it felt right off the bat ! After cleansing my skin I applied about a quarter size all over my skin which drank it up. In addition the smell was so soothing and refreshing. I plan on buying the full size ASAP !! You can’t beat the price for such an awesome product.
Moni 🐼.
San Diego, CA
I use this essence at night since it has a thicker creamier consistency. I like how it feels on my skin and I do believe that it makes my skin absorb the rest of my skin products better. However, the only thing why I deduct one star is because of the smell. Even though it smells good, the smell is quite strong and sometimes overwhelming.
valerie m.
Reseda, CA
I absolutely love this serum. It is a very hydrating and smooth application. I have an oily face but it doesn’t affect it at all. Once I apply this my face feels refreshed and moisturized instantly. It isn’t sticky at all and very little is needed to apply all over the face. I have noticed a glow in my face and im very happy.
Nushrat A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have wanted to get this for a while now but it's kind of expensive. I have the gel cream from this line and I really love it. Is this worth buying??
Kimberly D.
Tomball, TX
I've "hand tested" this half a dozen times but still can't bring myself to spend the money on it. is it worth it?
Catherine S.
Centreville, VA
Does it help with anti-aging?
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
I love my other Laneige serum. Would this be ok for combination skin?
Cece S.
San Diego, CA
Is there a sample for this I can try for this? ive been trying different kinds of serum and haven't found whats good for me. I just end up with either leaves me oily or just dries my skin more than ever.