BY LANEIGE #15 in Face Serums

LANEIGE Water Bank Serum incorporates unique scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin. With a lightweight formula, it delivers 24-hour intense hydration and protection.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

• Is there anything you're not sure about on this o... Be the first to answer!
  • I was thinking about trying this product due to a positive review...1 Answers
  • Does this help with your skin even if you have a dry or oily skin?2 Answers
Ana M.
When I first got this I definitely thought this was a gimmicky product. Like why do I need this and a moisturizer? But omg the difference this makes. This is almost like a pre-hydrator that allows your skin to better absorb whatever you’re going to apply next. When I don’t use this it feels like my moisturizer just sits on top of my skin, but using this first really feels like everything else sinks in and actually hydrates. 10/10 would recommend.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Do not and I repeat DO NOT believe any negative reviews on the LANEIGE Water Bank Serum. I will honestly admit, I purchased this at my work's beauty sale so that is really the only reason I could afford such a pricey item and I am SADDENED how expensive it is because it has been without a doubt the best serum I have EVER and I mean EVER used. It helped keep my skin stay hydrated throughout the entire day and really was great during the winter months. Once again, do not believe the reviews. Purchase this serum. Run- don't walk!
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
This stuff is GOLD! It really helps lock in moisture, and adds that extra glow to my skin that I desperately needed. At night, I mix this with my The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% HA 2% and it dilutes the acid perfectly while still providing me the benefits i need from both. If you have dehydrated skin, pick this up!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Truly amazing results the first time. I tried the starter pack, and while I love most of the products, this is the first full size product I bought right away.I have sensitive skin, am 26 years old and am lucky to have good skin anyway and few wrinkles, but the ones that I do have around my eyes are almost invisible once this Essence is on. I love how the products smell and I am very sensitive to scents
Moni 🐼.
San Diego, CA
I use this essence at night since it has a thicker creamier consistency. I like how it feels on my skin and I do believe that it makes my skin absorb the rest of my skin products better. However, the only thing why I deduct one star is because of the smell. Even though it smells good, the smell is quite strong and sometimes overwhelming.
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
I just recently tried this product and I was very surprised at how great it felt right off the bat ! After cleansing my skin I applied about a quarter size all over my skin which drank it up. In addition the smell was so soothing and refreshing. I plan on buying the full size ASAP !! You can’t beat the price for such an awesome product.
Deedee T.
Lombard
I bought this serum in a sample set! Only because I wanted to try out new products without spending so much money on the full size just yet!! I love this serum, it definitely feels like water on the skin. It leaves skin feeling hydrated and looking youthful and glowing. I would recommend this, you can find it in Sephora!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I’m not too sure how I feel about this serum completely but so far I have really liked it. It looked like a moisturizer to me which confused me but I love the smell and feel it gives to my skin. My boyfriend started commenting on how soft my skin feels after using this product. Plus it isn’t a ridiculous price
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I got this as a starter pack from soko glam. Never used a serum before so this one is a first. I was curious about korean products and since it is winter my skin was so dry. I tried this before putting my moisturizer and indeed this is a great product. It adds moisture to my skin and lessens the dryness.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
Laneige can do no wrong in my book. Th it water products are so light and yet so moisturizing! There is never an greasy film and I have seen a huge difference in the quality of my skin since using the Laneige products! I would definitely recommend you give this a try .
Nushrat A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have wanted to get this for a while now but it's kind of expensive. I have the gel cream from this line and I really love it. Is this worth buying??
Kimberly D.
Tomball, TX
I've "hand tested" this half a dozen times but still can't bring myself to spend the money on it. is it worth it?
Catherine S.
Centreville, VA
Does it help with anti-aging?
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
I love my other Laneige serum. Would this be ok for combination skin?
Cece S.
San Diego, CA
Is there a sample for this I can try for this? ive been trying different kinds of serum and haven't found whats good for me. I just end up with either leaves me oily or just dries my skin more than ever.