BY LANEIGE

THE PRODUCT

• LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream is a significant advancement in skincare and hydration, clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize.
  • To address dehydrated skin that causes dullness, fine lines, roughness and irritation, LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream incorporates a series of unique scientificallyengineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin.
  • After 20 years of research, LANEIGE has mastered the Science of Water to address all aspects of dehydrated skin. The result, a luxurious moisturizing cream with proven results that millions of women across the globe have enjoyed for years.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Fusing six essential minerals—magnesium, manganese, zinc, calcium, potassium and sodium—Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and Micro-hyaluronic acid penetrate deep into skin to address dehydration
  • Biogen Technology provides the skin with Natural Moisturizing Factors to prevent future moisture loss and maintain adequate hydration
  • Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to strengthen your skin’s natural moisture barrier while hydrating skin around-the-clock
  • Olive Squalane strengthens skin’s natural barrier
  • Appropriate for normal to dry skin types

Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was one of the lucky peeps to be sent the Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream from Influenster I've been using this cream for ages now (I think I tried it back in 2015?) but I did decide to wait a week to see if my feelings toward it have changed any - nope, still love it! This is such a great cream for combination-dry skin; it has a lovely emollient texture and sinks in rapidly without leaving a greasy film on the skin. But oh, does it moisturize!
Looking at the ingredients list, you wouldn't think this cream to be anything special. The first three ingredients are water, butylene glycol, and dimethicone, with some emollients and a few seed oils thrown in. However, the cream itself is a very lightweight, absorbable texture that somehow also manages to lock in moisture like a champ and make skin feel incredibly smooth and soft. It makes the perfect morning moisturizer for me, as a last step before makeup. It does a great job of moisturizing my skin (I live in a dry climate, so having adequately moisturized skin is a big concern for me) without making my makeup melt and slide around on my skin, which is a huge plus. This is great to use day or night, although I don't think this will be sufficiently moisturizing for very dry skin types. At night I like to layer a sleeping pack/facial oil on top, and I wake up with nice, healthy looking skin. If you're looking for your moisturizer to pack a little more punch (brightening, firming, anti-aging, etc), you may want to look elsewhere, but if you just need a solid, dependable moisturizer, you really can't go wrong with this small blue jar.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Before receiving this I had never heard of this brand. Now that I have tried it I am not sure I could ever live without it! I tend to have super picky, sensitive skin. So it's always super hard for me to find a moisturizer that works on my face. I have combination skin so sometimes the thicker creams just make me break out. Usually I have to alternate between certain ones depending on how my skin is that day. With this though, I don't have to. It's amazing!! Texture wise it feels thicker, and it moisturizes like it is, but it doesn't feel heavy or thick on my skin and never once has made me break out. And since it is thicker, I don't really have to use a lot. So a little goes a very long way. I love putting it on right before bed, then I wake up the next day with super soft pretty skin. It's amazing!! It's definitely become my holy Grail. I can't live without this stuff!! Since I started using it I've noticed a great difference in my completion. My skin looks clearer and healthier now. And it smells awesome!! I will definitely continue using it and buying it in the future. I can't wait to try other products by this brand!!
Celina M.
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Aug. 4, 2017, 5:22 p.m.Luckily, I received this product as a complimentary sample from Influenster for testing purposes. The following review is based on my experience with the product, and is not influenced by the fact that I got this item for free.  I had heard about this product before I received it but had never tried it. I have to say I never thought I could love a moisturizer so much in my life. I have sensitive skin that has very dry areas. I have found that other moisturizers i've used tend to cause breakouts where my skin is not dry. When I first started testing the product, I thought the packaging was beautiful. I loved the blue glass container (very solid but possibly not great for travel) and the scoop that was provided. This moisturizer is AMAZING! It did not cause any breakouts and provided great moisture without leaving behind that gross greasy/sticky feeling. The consistency of the product is thick (at first this worried me) but it also feels slick. When applied, the moisturizer is cool, absorbs easily, and leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft. In addition, there is a light but not overpowering scent. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family that suffer from dry/sensitive/combination skin.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
I
got this for free from Influenster to review! I gotta admit that right
off the bat this is not something I would ever buy because Laneige does
allow their products to be tested on animals. But looking beyond that to
the quality of the product I was happy with it. I don't have much
experience with moisturizers at this price tag but compared to the
OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer which is $3
more and comes with 0.1 oz of more product I think it's like that
moisturizers slightly thicker older sister. It soaks into the skin fast,
doesn't irritate my skin at all, doesn't clog pores, doesn't look or
feel oily or smell strange. The only complaint I have is that it kinda
makes my powder foundation look a little cakey... but it is nice paired
under matte foundations to hide a little dry patch or two (might not
give you enough of what you're looking for if you have a lot of dryness
though). The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I don't
give 5 star ratings to moisturizers that work "well". I need for it to
do something extra for $35 and it doesn't.
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Ok but really I actually like this product. I did receive it free from Influenster, but I REALLY liked it and I think I would absolutely purchase again!

For starters let's just talk about how amazing the packaging is. The bright deep blue was genius thinking and very pretty to the eye. The container is made of glass so it's very heavy duty, which is nice! Maybe not so much for those that are traveling though.

The product itself, was fantastic. It smelled really nice. Almost like a floral scent, but didn't irritate my skin! Usually things that have fragrances in them do! So that was a relief! It also had a decent amount of product.

The cream performed wonderfully on my skin. I have combo skin and I was worried about it being greasy or oily feeling, but it wasn't! It was just right!

I am so happy I received this product for free and I definitely recommend it to anyone with any skin type! I feel like since it worked so great for me with combo skin, it would definitely be good for all skin types! Of course with oily maybe add a little less and with dry add a little more!
Charise G.
Charise G.
Salem, MA
Before I say anything I received this product as a complimentary sample from Influenster for testing purposes. The following review is based on my experience with the product, and is not influenced by the fact that I got this item for free. I have to say I never thought I could love a moisturizer so much in my life. Typically I have pretty good skin, but any time I use a moisturizer I don't usually like it because it makes my skin feel sticky and greasy. This stuff is AMAZING. Not only did it totally soak into my skin, it didn't leave a sticky feel and made my skin feel SO moisturized I almost couldn't believe it. It felt like I had just taken an hour long shower. The consistency of the product is almost like a really moisture intense body butter. It's thick but it also feels slippery. When applied it's cool and soft and absorbs into your skin thoroughly without too much effort. Leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and very soft and it also smells goo which is a bonus. On a less important note, the packaging is also beautiful it comes in a very solid glass jar with a little scoop to take the moisturizer out and the color is absolutely beautiful. Would recommend this to every single person I know.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster for testing, reviewing purposes. I am so glad I have received this product. I have never tried any products from Laneige before and this one truly impressed me.

First of all the packaging is amazing, it's compact, and cute and I love the bright deep blue that it has, which matches the name of the product. Second, I love how hydrating and moisturizing it feels; I have never used high end skin care before to be honest, just because I thought any product would do the job, but this one is incredible and it does make a difference, and I would 100% repurchase it when my free sample is done.

I am so happy I received this product for free, and I recommend it to anyone who wants amazing moisture on their skin!

Katlyn Z.
Katlyn Z.
Evansville, IN
I have been using this product for almost a month now and can't believe what it's done for my skin! I have normal skin that is sometimes on the dry side. I have never thought I needed anything other than drugstore moisturizer to help balance my skin sometimes. I was totally wrong! This has rid my face of minor imperfections I thought I just had to live with like rough patches, flakiness, and occasional redness. I use every morning after washing and occasionally before bed. My skin is so even now, it looks hydrated and healthy, and has that extra glow and plumpness I've been looking for! I received a full size sample of this product complimentary of Influenster and it far exceeded my expectations! Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Oh. My. God.

First things first: a complimentary jar of this cream was sent to me by Influenster in exchange for reviewing purposes. This does not effect my opinion in anyway.

For years, I have struggled with dry and sensitive skin. Finding a moisturizer is a near constant bit of struggle--I can only list three that I have been fond of in the past. This review won't tackle this, however. Because the Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream is the diamond of them all; I am not just saying this.

Not only is the packaging brilliantly sleek and bright, the product is incredible. I noticed a great difference in the smoothness of my skin almost immediately after the first use and it only keeps getting better. Its formula is very light and doesn't cause any irritation; it merely leaves your skin feeling bright and soft. I am completely in love!

Perfect for all skin types but especially my fellow dry-skin babes. A total musthave for hydration. It had me singing 'hydrate me maybe.'
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
This does provide moisture which is why I gave it 2 stars. The reason I deducted stars were because it was heavily scented with a floral fragrance, it stung my face after application (presumably because of the strong fragrance) and felt very thick and not water like at all. I would not recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin. I discontinued use because of the stinging but also noticed pimples beginning to form. After I stopped using the product they began to disappear.   I received this product complimentary from influenster in exchange for an honest review. Since I received it for free I was unable to choose the exact product. Admittedly the gel formula would be better for my skin type but now I will not be trying it because of the intense fragrance.