3 colors available

BY LANEIGE

THE PRODUCT

• LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream is a significant advancement in skincare and hydration, clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize.
  • To address dehydrated skin that causes dullness, fine lines, roughness and irritation, LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream incorporates a series of unique scientificallyengineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin.
  • After 20 years of research, LANEIGE has mastered the Science of Water to address all aspects of dehydrated skin. The result, a luxurious moisturizing cream with proven results that millions of women across the globe have enjoyed for years.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Fusing six essential minerals—magnesium, manganese, zinc, calcium, potassium and sodium—Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and Micro-hyaluronic acid penetrate deep into skin to address dehydration
  • Biogen Technology provides the skin with Natural Moisturizing Factors to prevent future moisture loss and maintain adequate hydration
  • Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to strengthen your skin’s natural moisture barrier while hydrating skin around-the-clock
  • Olive Squalane strengthens skin’s natural barrier
  • Appropriate for normal to dry skin types

• I have dry yet oily acne prone skin. Would this help moisturize wit...3 Answers
  • I've heard good things about Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream but ...2 Answers
  • I'v used other products in this line and they are what it says "wat...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
camellia k.
camellia k.
Charlotte, NC
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream is the new Spring item that I received as a sample. I have used this product for about 3 weeks now. You only need a small amount to cover your face. I have been using it only at night though and have been pleased with the results. I have used several other moisturizers and have not gotten the same results as the smoothness it gives your face when you put it on. I have noticed less breakouts since using this product also. The sample size is a big enough size to last you a while but I will be definitely purchasing a regular size jar. Thank Influencer for my review on my favorite Spring product.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Laneige Water Bank Moisturizer is my absolute favorite everyday moisturizer!!! This moisturizer is super light, very smooth, has a light fresh smell, and a little goes a long way. I use many different types of moisturizers but, I think this one is the most hydrating moisturizers I've used. Also, I have somewhat sensitive skin and it's never irritated my skin or caused discomfort. It wears great underneath my makeup and leaves my skin feel soft and hydrated all day. I love this moisturizer so much that sometimes I apply it over other moisturizers to give me extra hydration!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really enjoy the brand Laneige, and this product is no exception. This has very light, almost undetectable fragrance, which is really nice because I get a bit tired of really heavy fragrance in my creams, especially when I’m using them on my face. I really love the way it feels when I apply it on my skin. The formula is not too thick or greasy feeling, and it absorbs pretty quickly. I've even put it on over makeup to freshen up that mid-day, dry feeling I occasionally get from living in the desert, and it works great!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I got a deluxe sample of this in my Target beauty box recently. I have been testing this out for a couple weeks and I really love this cream. It's extremely hydrating for my dry and oily combination skin. It also smells really refreshing and makes my skin feel plump. I think it will be hard to find another product that compares to this this. It is my number one face moisturizing cream at the moment.
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
I cannot say enough about this product! So far it is the best moisturizing cream I've ever used, my skin is extremely dry and when I put this on in the morning my skin stay hydrated for the rest of the day. I've try many so "rich moisture cream" but nothing can compares to this one. The light scent is definitely amazing.This is my favorite product to this spring ,more than recommended 👍
London Z.
London Z.
I got this from the target beauty box and I'm in love! I love how well it goes on without feeling too heavy. The smell is amazing too! I have been using it at night and in the morning. My face feels extremely soft and smooth in the morning. I can already notice a difference in the decreased amount of dryness on my face! I will definitely be buying more and trying the rest of the line!
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I received this as a part of Target's September 2016 Beauty Box. I'm generally hesitant towards trying any new skincare since I have pretty sensitive skin. However, this is my new Holy Grail moisturizer! I am OBSESSED with this. The light fragrance is incredible, it's incredibly moisturizing, without being oily (and I tend to lean more oily). Can't recommend this enough!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't think my face has ever felt this moisturized! I got a sample of this in the May Target Beauty Box and I love it! It smells great - really refreshing & pleasant. Super easy to apply, and when I wake up the next morning, my face feels so much better than the night before. Once I'm out of this sample, I'll definitely be purchasing a full size version.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This is the best lotion i have ever tried...and ive tried TONS. It is so Moisturizing yet doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy. I found only the moisture cream is amazing...not crazy about their other masks and serums. If you are looking for a moisturizer this one is heaven. On amazon you can get them in a set for a great price too!!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a really solid moisturizer for sensitive skin! I received this sample in a past Target Beauty box and it really works well for my sensitive skin. It sinks in quickly, has a light, unoffensive scent, and moisturizes without leaving a greasy film behind. Definitely a moisturizer I'd recommend to anyone with normal to dry skin.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
How well does this lotion work? Is it worth the investment?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I have dry yet oily acne prone skin. Would this help moisturize without clogging pores or becoming overly greasy feeling?
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
How light weight feeling is this?
Arichana E.
Arichana E.
I'm getting the laniege vox box. does that mean I'm getting a variety of their products to try out or is it a variety of different brands in one box?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
Has anyone had any luck with this on oily skin? I know one of my main problems with my oil slick is I am not moisturizing correctly, so on the search for the best moisturizer!