BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Krysta R.
Krysta R.
Riviera Beach, FL
I had originally tried this moisture cream for the first time about a year ago. I loved it then and I love it all the more now.

This moisture cream goes on light, absorbs quickly, and I can feel the effects all day.
This is by far one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used.

As well the presentation is so beautiful, and its great as well for esthetic purposes, very pleasing to the eye.

I love that aside from mask, this is as well an amazing foray into the world of k-beauty.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Philadelphia, PA
I just started using this cream three weeks ago and it has found its way into my daily morning routine. It provides the right amount of moisture and works well with my makeup. The only think that I would improve if I could is the amount of time it takes to soak into the skin is a little bit long especially for me a mom with little time to get myself ready in the mornings.
Katie C.
Katie C.
CHICAGO, IL
I am a big fan of Laneige skincare products. I use their moisturizers and serums the most. They keep my skin super moisturized even during the winter. The only reason why I give the product 4-stars is because they do not put SPF in their products. Protecting my skin fom elements is just as important as taking good care of my skin.
Justina H.
Justina H.
I LOVE THIS CREAM. The cream its self melts into your skin and doesn't leave any of those irritating residues. It is so very moisturizing but not overpowering, I love that is has a very light and fresh scent. The packaging is simple and compact but doesn't at all feel cheap.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I received a sample size of this product from a beauty box and I absolutely love it! I plan on purchasing when I run out!This product has almost no fragrance, which I love, and rubs in so smooth. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized for hours.
Kennix K.
Kennix K.
I dont have a full sized one, BUT i got tons of laneige water bank moisture cream FREE SAMPLE from my Aunt! AND for sure LANEIGE never Dissapoint me! This one is so good i swear! It makes your skin soft and looking healthier. And it is REALLY moisturizing! Worth trying gurls👍
Kit K.
Kit K.
Came in a kit that I bought from a travel pack at target.  It felt way more hydrating than it appeared to be on my skin.  When applied, it feels very wet/ creamy but it wasn't that moisturizing.  Still gentle on skin though but could be better for people with less dry skin.
Shan W.
Shan W.
Peachtree Corners, GA
I love the Laneige line. The Water Bank Moisture Cream is one of the items I like the most. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. You only need a little so it goes a long way.
Kim K.
Kim K.
This product smells so good, like fresh laundry. It's incredibly hydrating, but not the slightest hint of greasy. I personally have oily skin but when I was reacting to various medications, my skin began flaking. This lotion solved all my problems!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
As someone with dry skin I tried this product for the first time in hopes that I could wear it under my makeup and it would hydrate my skin without it feeling overly heavy. I purchased mine online and the shipping wasn't too bad. I did enjoy the product but I didn't fall in love with it.