BY LANEIGE

LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream is a significant advancement in skincare and hydration, clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize.

To address dehydrated skin that causes dullness, fine lines, roughness and irritation, LANEIGE Water Bank Moisture Cream incorporates a series of unique scientificallyengineered, skin-perfecting Hydro Ionized Mineral Water enriched with Biogen Technology and vital minerals to deliver nutrients and transform your skin.

After 20 years of research, LANEIGE has mastered the Science of Water to address all aspects of dehydrated skin. The result, a luxurious moisturizing cream with proven results that millions of women across the globe have enjoyed for years.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Fusing six essential minerals—magnesium, manganese, zinc, calcium, potassium and sodium—Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and Micro-hyaluronic acid penetrate deep into skin to address dehydration
  • Biogen Technology provides the skin with Natural Moisturizing Factors to prevent future moisture loss and maintain adequate hydration
  • Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to strengthen your skin’s natural moisture barrier while hydrating skin around-the-clock
  • Olive Squalane strengthens skin’s natural barrier
  • Appropriate for normal to dry skin types

Directions:

Gently spread from center of the face outward after essence.

WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SQUALANE, DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SUCROSE POLYSTEARATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, UREA, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, SALICORNIA HERBACEA EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, COPPER TRIPEPTIDE-1, CERAMIDE 3, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, NIACINAMIDE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPANEDIOL, STEARIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, TRISILOXANE, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-5 RAPESEED STEROL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE / SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, POLYSORBATE 20, TROMETHAMINE, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM

• How does this compare to Charlotte Tillbury, night moistu...1 Answers
  • I have dry yet oily acne prone skin. Would this help mois...3 Answers
  • hi, i have combo, acne prone, sensitive skin. new product...1 Answers
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
  • "My face is really dry in spots, and normal/oily in others. This moisture cream was the answer to its pleas for help! It has a nice scent, and was very moisturizing. I also use an extra amount at night, to use as a night mask, works wonders. 👌🏼" in 99 reviews
  • "This is one of the best cream I have used. I have a sensitive skin so it's hard to find a good moisturizer, but this cream is great because it is very gentle and not too heavy. I don't recommend this for dry skin because it is more of a light cream, but it was a good match for my sensitive skin." in 68 reviews
  • "I am definitely purchasing this in the future. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I am prone to breaking out and like most people with skin issues, I was kind of afraid to try it. This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all I've used and I have used dozens and dozens. Most of them breaking me out. This has a light fresh scent and sometimes even scents will break me out but this one didn't. A scent will usually bother me until I wash it off but this one doesn't. It gives me just the right amount of moisture using just a very small dollop and I like to add a little bit of cold water to make it spread evenly but I do that with all moisturizers. It's become habit. I would highly recommend this product. The only thing I would change about it is change from jar to pump for cleanliness. " in 49 reviews
Jordan W.
Boulder, CO
First tired this in the hydration sample pack. Loved the formaula, when winter cans along and my skin was severly dry I started putting this on, it defiantly helped a lot but was not a quick fix. That said, I do use it everyday in combination with some other products to really stay hydrated. In the summer I will likely switch to the gel formula. Overall a fan of the brand and this hydration line.
Steph L.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the perfect moisturizer for winter. It's much heavier than a lot of products out there, but it still feels light, absorbs quickly, & doesn't leave a greasy residue. It leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. Also, a little goes a long way!

You'll also see results immediately - it doesn't take multiple uses to hydrate your dry skin like lots of other products. Definitely recommend!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I have pretty normal/oily combination skin and I love the feeling of this moisturizer. It's a nice cream that isn't too heavy and doesn't make my face feeling greasy or heavy, but gives my skin just the right amount of moisture. It definitely helps my skin keep its moisture and looking its healthiest.
Sam F.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely extremely moisturizing, I would use this more except I only have a mini size. May invest in a bigger size but I have other moisturizes I wanna get through. It goes on smooth, feels soft and dewy on the skin and helps with my dry skin.
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
I turned to this product after I accidentally overdid it with my skin care regimen. The combination of an acne treatment and a skin peeling product followed by cold winter air made my face UNBEARABLY dry around my mouth, nose, and cheeks. I'm talking red, stinging, and actually found it hard to move my face. I tried 4 other products I had on hand to try and combat the extreme dryness, but all of them ended up stinging and not really giving me that deep moisture my skin needed.

That being said I had this in a small travel size from a combination trial pack I purchased at Sephora. I slathered this cream on as an overnight mask and in the morning all of the inflammation, most of the dryness and the uncomfortable tight feeling was GONE. I used it morning and night for two more days and my skin was 100% normal.

This water cream is a HOLY GRAIL for me. It does not sting my irritated skin, it is thick but not too heavy, and a little goes a long way. It absorbs very well and does not clog my pores. I have been recommending it to all my friends and even my mother, who immediately went out and bought it after trying mine. It is now a staple in my winter skincare regimen.

Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It had a tiny, tiny bit of product in it. BUT that was all that I needed. I have combination to oily skin. More on the oily side I guess. And this provides a great amount of moisture. It is not an oily product. It didn’t leave an oily residue. My skin was a little tacky after I applied it but that went away after 5 to 10 minutes. The only downside is the smell. It’s a very strong, sweet floral scent. I wouldn’t use this if you don’t like strong scents. But all in all, a great product.
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use this product for a night cream and I wake up with my skin feeling hydrated and soft. I have normal/combo skin that leans a little oily. I definitely would NOT recommend this as a day cream because it is too heavy for wear underneath makeup. It's not quite as heavy or intense as the water sleeping mask but it's just heavy enough for a nightly moisturizer. It also lasts forever! I've had my current jar for about 2 months and I haven't even used up a quarter of the jar yet, using it every single night.
Hanna L.
Columbia, MO
This is the best moisturizer for the price!! Very comparable to belief water bomb but less money. It is great for combination skin. It’s not heavy at all and leaves your face feeling light and refreshed
Diana S.
Augusta Ga
I like the texture but the scent wasn’t something I loved. I’ve only used one full size of this and will repurchase when I get through my backlog of moisturizers. It’s a good moisturizer and I’d recommend.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Water Bank Moisture Cream and Water Sleeping Mask: I decided to introduce both products together so I could compare them side by side. The product on the left is a moisturizing cream, which is thicker than a sleeping mask. Moisturizing cream applies and absorbs to the skin easily and quickly making the skin feel soft, full, hydrated. I apply it most of the nights unless I use Laneige and another serum, in which case I use Laneige essence as a moisturizer. The sleeping mask has a lighter, more gel like texture and feels more watery/lighter on the skin. It's supposed to be used only a couple times a week by applying it in the evening and leaving through the night. I didn't use it long enough to see long term results, but I didn't notice anything different after a few times that I had it on. It does hydrate my skin, but it doesn't feel/look any different from when I would use a regular moisturizer. Maybe that's also because my skin is not dry currently, and it would feel different for someone who needs extra moisture in his/her skin.
Paula H.
toronto , ON
How well does this lotion work? Is it worth the investment?
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
How light weight feeling is this?
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I have dry yet oily acne prone skin. Would this help moisturize without clogging pores or becoming overly greasy feeling?
Brandy W.
Winnipeg, MB
I've heard good things about Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream but I have oily skin. I was wondering if it's Oil free or if it makes your skin oily? My T zone is worse, my cheeks can be dry. I'm looking for something like this but I don't want it to make my face oilier.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
Has anyone had any luck with this on oily skin? I know one of my main problems with my oil slick is I am not moisturizing correctly, so on the search for the best moisturizer!

Sephora