BY LANEIGE

Brand from South Korea: Laneige. The light and minute moisture particle that can be used anytime during the day to refresh fatigue skin. After cleansing or whenever you feel dry, close your eyes and spray over face at a 20-30cm distance.

Lisa V.
I'm a little indifferent about this product. Not sure what I was expecting, but everything i read suggested it would be good with my skin tone. Instead, it left it feeling very oily.
Shyna Mae S.
Laoag City
I think I have to declare that along my journey to find “the perfect facial mist”, I found out that my face is terribly sensitive to facial spray, even the finest mist could lead into breakouts within less than a day. This Laneige Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist hydrates my skin well without making it greasy or clogging my pores which is always a plus point in my book.
I really like the fresh subtle scent that the Laneige Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist gives. Well, I think the Laneige Water Bank line had similar scents overall, so if you like the scent of another Laneige Water Bank products, you will like this one’s, too.
So far, I really love this skin mist because the ingredients seems more friendly towards my skin and the most important thing is, this mist never drying out my skin. So, if you have dry and/or dehydrated skin, I highly recommend you to try this Laneige Water Bank Mineral Skin Mist. I also think that this facial mist would be great for oily skin, too, since it’s a water based formula, which is a lightweight and a non-greasy formula to restore hydration for your skin through out the day.