LANEIGE Water Bank Hydrating Gel uploaded by Patsy G.LANEIGE Water Bank Hydrating Gel uploaded by Natalia A.LANEIGE Water Bank Hydrating Gel uploaded by Natalia A.

BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A cooling, non-oily gel cream moisturizer that immerses skin in hydration. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The six hydrating ionized minerals zinc, potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, and manganese in hydro ionized mineral water replenish and lock in moisture while winter cypress polysaccharide extract soothes the skin. Cooling and lightweight, its silky texture makes it the ideal choice for warm climates and oily skin, absorbing quickly and delivering essential hydration. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

LANEIGE Water Bank Hydrating Gel
  • "I use this nightly during the warmer months. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and plump the next morning. It’s also in such a pretty jar, I leave it out in my counter tray. In the winter I usually switch to something heavier so if you have dry skin this may not be heavy enough for you." in 3 reviews
  • "Love this brand and their water based line. It’s so moisturizing and so affordable. It is so gentl on my sensitive skin!" in 3 reviews
Ingrid C.
Cupertino, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
So far, this has been my go-to night time moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin so I've always been on the hunt for a moisturizer that would be compatible with my skin. I specifically chose their gel moisturizer over their cream since they tend to be more lightweight and gentle and this product fits my criteria perfectly. This product is very hydrating, non-greasy, and doesn't break me out so I definitely recommend!
Gao V.
I know this is a mask but I was in search of a moisturizer that would not add to my oily skin. This has been my holy grail moisturizer! I use it in the morning and evening. It's water based so my skin absorbs it so well and does not overly harmful on my skin. I have many jars has backup already!
Christel E.
Florence, KY
This is a great night time moisturizer. I like the heavy luxurious glass container (though it may be overkill) I don’t like the perfumed scent. It’s just not necessary and does nothing for the skin. That being said it works very well and hydrates nicely!
Danny G.
Besides belif, I stand strongly behind this moisturizer! Oh science, every time I use this my skin thanks me like Dobby thanked Harry Potter from freeing him of his servant duties to the Malfoy’s. Would 100% recommend!
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I really was impressed with this moisturizer. I purchased this at Sephora. During the winter months I get really dry skin and one use of this overnight and I could tell a huge difference. I will be buying this again
Yiling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
Smells great and does its job by keep my driest part of my face hydrated. My forehead has dry patches from just being dry and using this has shown a difference especially when I apply foundation
Yenni N.
florida
Love it, I definitely recommend this. There is no strong smell at all. It’s perfect for any skin types. I wanted to try Laneige products so long. And finally, i decided to give it a try. It’s really worth it
Argelis N.
Staten Island, NY
I really like this moisturizer, I have oily skin and I get pigmentation marks easily from acne so I was only using cocoa butter but I bought this on a whim after much research I was stuck in between this and Boscia’s cactus water moisturizer, I got this and I love it. I’m never really oily throughout the day anymore and it doesn’t cause any acne!
Carolann C.
Lizella, GA
This feels cooling and rich going on but leaves my skin feeling congested. It definitely doesn't absorb well into my skin and left me feeling like I had on a mask. I'm a huge fan of Laneige but this gel just doesn't work for me. There are better gel/water-based moisturizers out there for my oily skin.
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
Lisa V.
St, NL
Anyone have experience with this and the Water Bank cream? Trying to find out which appears more moisturizing!