BY LANEIGE

Formulated with skin-perfecting Hydro-Ionized Mineral Water featuring six different hydrating nutrients, the LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream replenishes and locks moisture for up to 24 hours while also soothing  irritated skin. Winter Cypress Polysaccharide Extract soothes irritated skin as the cooling gel absorbs instantly and controls oil production.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

• I am hezitating between this cream and the water bank ultra moist...2 Answers
  • Is this good for dry but breakout prone sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Meldin G.
This is a very hydrating moisturizer. I have oily skin but find that this actually helps balance the hydration levels in my skin so when I use it, I don’t feel greasy or oily. I prefer to use this alone but it’s light enough to be layered under makeup. I don’t know if it’s so much better or different than other moisturizers that I would buy it very frequently - it’s pricey- but I still really enjoy it.
Shirley Y.
Love this product! One of my empties :)! It’s lightweight and hydrating and good for the summer. I really like the water cream texture which is incredibly smooth and doesn’t leave my skin all tacky and sticky! I have combination and acne prone skin and this moisturizer does not break me out. 10/10 would recommend this product to friends and family!
Sarah C.
Greenwood, SC
I received a deluxe sample of this and decided to buy the full size after only 3 uses! This stuff feels amazing on my skin (especially paired with the multi cleanser). This gel is a lightweight moisturizer that doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky, but still makes me feel hydrated and refreshed. Pricey but worth the splurge
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve been using the laneige water Bank cream and the sleeping mask for about a little over a month and I’m in love. My skin feels so smooth and soft, it moisturizes without getting greasy or sticky. I don’t get dry or flakey patches anymore, even in winter and makeup application is so smooth because my skin texture has improved so much with this.
Annie F.
I love this water bank gel cream. I use it every time right after I step out of the shower, and it's so soothing, hydrating, and moisturizing. It's perfect for those who might not want a multi-step skin care routine, because it really does it all, but it's also a great addition to a longer skin care routine as well.
Brenna N.
Bennington , NE
This is the best summer moisturizer! It has a great gel like texture but goes on super smooth and creamy! I love the light smell and I feel like the gel really soaks into the skin. I think the price is great at 35 dollars since a little goes a long way!
Lydia F.
Maryville, IL
Super moisturizing and it doesn’t feel greasy at all. It does contain alcohol though, so it does sting sometimes if I apply it too soon after I cleanse. It has an amazing fragrance and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
IM SO FREAKING SAD THAT THIS DIDNT DO WHTA I NEEDED IT TO. I have dry skin and am definitely ALL ABOUT deep hydration. Sadly this fell short for me. It is a rich gel with a pleasant fragrance, but I need MORE moisture in my moisturizer. BUT I know a lot of  dry skin peeps will love it
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This cream is AMAZING. It is great for day or night. It has a very light flowery scent. It’s super thick but dries easily and doesn’t leave you greasy and actually feels light on your skin. It’s a little pricey but great, especially if you get dry skin in the winter like me.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
I wanted to like this product more than I do. It works well at moisturizing, however, there is a very strong smell. My face does not do well with scented products, and gave me little breakouts when I used it on my face. I only use this on my neck/chest/earlobes. I really wish it was unscented.
Melissa W.
What is the difference between this and the sleeping mask ? Would you use both together ?
Sep K.
I have oily skin and I am looking for a good moisturizer. Does this product cause any breakouts?
Prachi B.
Is it white in color or light blue like the Laneige sleeping mask?
mylene b.
Sainte-marthe-sur-le-lac, QC
I am hezitating between this cream and the water bank ultra moisture cream for my winter dry skin has anyone tried both?
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love gel creams, they feel so nice and cool on the skin. How beneficial is this cream? How will it work to make my very dry skin, especially the nose area, feel replenished?