BY LANEIGE #72 in Facial Moisturizers

Formulated with skin-perfecting Hydro-Ionized Mineral Water featuring six different hydrating nutrients, the LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream replenishes and locks moisture for up to 24 hours while also soothing  irritated skin. Winter Cypress Polysaccharide Extract soothes irritated skin as the cooling gel absorbs instantly and controls oil production.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

• I am hezitating between this cream and the water bank ult...2 Answers
  • Is this good for dry but breakout prone sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in a VoxBox. It feels really nice on my skin and its really lightweight and really moisturizing. I have really dry skin so it helps a lot! I really like the packaging and the fact that it comes with a little spatula! It smells a bit to perfumy for my liking but overall I really like it! Good job #InfluensterCA #lovingLaneige" in 115 reviews
  • "I have been loving gel cream. This is so perfect for sensitive skin because it is water based so it does not irritate my skin! I also love that it gives my face moisture through out the day ! I am currently obsessed over Laneige Skin care, I'm using almost everything!" in 47 reviews
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
The only reason I am not giving it a 5 stars is the container this gel comes in. It is very moisturizing and feels good. I have been eyeing the Laneige brand and when I needed Eye Cream I grabbed the Water Bank Gel Cream. The container is huge and I feel like I am getting what I am paying for. However, it comes in a glass jar and every time I have to put eye cream I have to scoop out of the jar. I feel it is not as hygienic as I want it to be. It comes with a plastic scoop. Apart from this little issue I face twice a day, I am very happy about this product.
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I have tried SO MANY moisturizers trying to find my holy grail product. I am so pleased to have finally found it!! My skin loves the whole water bank line and I’m am so obsessed with the beautiful glow on my skin! I have been using this Day and night for a month now and my dry skin has finally came back to life. Where there used to be dehydration lines in my cheeks and forehead.. there is now hydrated supple plump glowing skin!
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I've heard so many rave reviews about this product, so I was so excited to try the sample I received. However, it left an oily looking sheen on my face for hours after I put it on at night, and then when I woke up I was really really oily. For a gel-moisturizer I definitely wasn't expecting that and I wasn't overly pleased. As soon as I washed my face with my normal and very gentle cleanser my face felt tight and dry. This makes me think that all the moisture was just sitting on top of my skin rather than really sinking in.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
This gel is extremely cooling on the skin! I love using this in the morning before my makeup because it is SUPER refreshing to the skin! It's not greasy, as it is all water based. It's worth every penny! I like the fact that this gel cream has a lot of great electrolytes for the skin! All of the skin-loving ingredients and science combined makes this cream super hydrating yet gives a good radiance to the skin.
Jillian L.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this for about a week or so, i got a gift card so i figured why not try to add a good face lotion into my skincare routine before i do my makeup. I find that this doesn’t leave my face oily, my skin soaks is the location pretty quickly making it easy to apply my makeup shortly after. I don’t know if I’d buy it if i didn’t have a gift card but it’s definitely a nice treat. And a lot goes a long way
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
As far as creams go, this product does its job well. It is very hydrating, but doesn't make you oily. It lasts throughout the day and you don't need to reapply. The scent is light and refreshing, but I probably wouldn't buy it again because it is a bit pricey for the amount of product.
Annie F.
I love this water bank gel cream. I use it every time right after I step out of the shower, and it's so soothing, hydrating, and moisturizing. It's perfect for those who might not want a multi-step skin care routine, because it really does it all, but it's also a great addition to a longer skin care routine as well.
Brenna N.
Bennington, NE
This is the best summer moisturizer! It has a great gel like texture but goes on super smooth and creamy! I love the light smell and I feel like the gel really soaks into the skin. I think the price is great at 35 dollars since a little goes a long way!
Sandy V.
I love that this is so gentle on the skin. I’m using my second container of this now and it works great as an everyday moisturizer. I use it every night and morning and rub it into my neck. It applies easily without making me feel too greasy.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
This cream is AMAZING. It is great for day or night. It has a very light flowery scent. It’s super thick but dries easily and doesn’t leave you greasy and actually feels light on your skin. It’s a little pricey but great, especially if you get dry skin in the winter like me.
Melissa W.
What is the difference between this and the sleeping mask ? Would you use both together ?
Sep K.
I have oily skin and I am looking for a good moisturizer. Does this product cause any breakouts?
Prachi B.
Is it white in color or light blue like the Laneige sleeping mask?
mylene b.
Sainte-marthe-sur-le-lac, QC
I am hezitating between this cream and the water bank ultra moisture cream for my winter dry skin has anyone tried both?
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
I love gel creams, they feel so nice and cool on the skin. How beneficial is this cream? How will it work to make my very dry skin, especially the nose area, feel replenished?