LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream

by Laneige

Formulated with skin-perfecting Hydro-Ionized Mineral Water featuring six different hydrating nutrients, the LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream replenishes and locks moisture for up to 24 hours while also soothing  irritated skin. Winter Cypress Polysaccharide Extract soothes irritated skin as the cooling gel absorbs instantly and controls oil production.

About LANEIGE:

Fall in love with LANEIGE.  A Korean Beauty blockbuster, LANEIGE is a global skincare company committed to achieving perfect, more radiant skin through Advanced Water Science. Its products incorporate scientifically-engineered, skin-perfecting mineral water that is clinically proven to hydrate, protect and revitalize individual skin types. The result: healthy, glowing skin.

Now that they’ve changed the formula, I can’t use this! Are there any sensitive skinned older people who could recommend a good moisturizer that doesn’t have acids and “age renewal” ingredients?
Cuáles son sus propiedades? me encantaría recibir una muestra para probarla y dar mi opinión
What do you do with your empty products and cases? Is there a way to recycle? For example: LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream
Start your review of LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream!
Product Highlights
...skin and its really lightweight and really moisturizing. I have really dry skin so it helps a lot! I really like the packaging and the fact that it comes with a little spatula! It smells a bit to perfumy for my liking but overall I really like it! Good job #InfluensterCA #lovingLaneigein reviews
I have been loving gel cream. This is so perfect for sensitive skin because it is water based so it does not irritate my skin! I also love that it gives my face moisture through out the day ! I am currently obsessed over Laneige Skin care, I'm using almost everything!in reviews
haley W.
Florence, MS
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by haley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:laneige-water-bank-moisture-cream_ex-ls03-c-[single-pcs] Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - Special Care I received this as a freebie for my birthday from Sephora which was amazing because I wanted to try this product anyways without spending the money on it first. I use it at nightTogether and wake up the next morning and it’s like my skin is brand new. A 10 out of 10.
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Sierra T.
I love all the LANEIGE PRODUCTS!! So no surprise this one is now another one of my favorites! It’s so lightweight and truly keeps my skin hydrated all day! Perfect for anyone struggling with any dryness! I definitely suggest trying this out ladies 💙
Alexis T.
Louisville, TN
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Alexis T.
I received a sample size of this not too long ago- can’t remember where but I LOVE it!! I will be buying the full size when this runs out. A little goes a long way.. it absorbs so well and makes my skin so soft! I use it morning and night. I recommend!
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Diana G.
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Diana G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy the creamy of this moisture , it’s very hyper hydrating, very light and with a little bit you can use it in all your face, it doesn’t have any fragrance or very very very slow , I wish this could have any anti wrinkle and SPF on its properties because I think it’s awesome for very young woman like 18-26, then our skin changes and we need more properties.
Shahama S.
Alexandria, VA
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Shahama S.
Purchased at: Sephora
So so lightweight and hydrating. It feels so nice and cooling on the skin. I love this for summer time
Victoria  J.
South Abington Township, PA
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Victoria  J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is not for oily skin at all! I got it as a sample and I tried it for a few days. I majorly broke out. I am still healing my breakouts from this. This could be good for dry skin, but it is a big no from me.
Charlotte  H.
Arden, NC
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Charlotte  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The water bank gel cream has a wonderful consistency and is very easy to apply. The product was hydrating, but I definitely have moisturizers that are more hydrating. Overall it is a great product, but I would stick with my charlotte tilbury moisturizer.
Heirloom F.
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Heirloom F.
This is a great product. It definitely does what it describes. I would use this when i need that extra hydration during the summer under AC. I would highly recommend this item. Especially for the price too!
Sayda  A.
Anaheim, CA
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Sayda  A.
Water Sleeping Mask is amazing for dry skin. I apply this at night when I need that extra moisture on my face. The next morning my skin feels amazingly plump, suple, and soft. This is my go to in the winter and after a long day in the sun. I would purchase this again and again. I compared it to Dior Sleeping Mask, and its definitely a great dupe.
Rubi L.
Philadelphia, PA
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream uploaded by Rubi L.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is a moisturizer cream that feels good on skin and is not heavy, have a good scent but not that strong to annoy, my skin absorbed it really fast
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley O.
il y a un an
Amy M. il y a un an
Sometimes I put some in an empty container to keep in a different room. I really do like reusing glass containers.
Brandy E.
austin
il y a 2 ans
LANEIGE Water Bank Gel Cream does it work with sensitive skin?
Jaime F. il y a 2 ans
Works great on my sensitive skin; no redness, stinging or other irritation.