Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel uploaded by Nicole L.Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel uploaded by Heather L.Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel uploaded by Heather L.

BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling eye gel to instantly address tired-looking eyes with the surge of weightless moisture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Puffiness - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Water Bank Eye Gel features the same superior technology for accelerated hydration, now in a singularly refreshing and quick absorbing eye awakener. Micro-sized particles of hydro ionized mineral water penetrate the gentle eye area, preventing dryness and protecting from external aggressors. In tandem with quinoa extract, olive oil, and moisture-balancing tillandsia, skin around the eyes reveal a fresher, more radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals. see more...

• How well does this product work? How often do you... Be the first to answer!
  • I am constantly on the search for a treatment for my puffy under ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good under eye cream. I have had some issues w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Seriously love this stuff. It smells amazing and takes a few minutes to soak into the skin but keeps your skin hydrated.
Michelle S.
Review for: Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel 25ml/0.84oz more...
Felt instantly soothing to the drier skin around my eyes. My under eyes, especially, felt very smooth and moisturizer.
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel 0.8 oz/ 25 mL more...
Great for dark circles and dry skin. It is super cooling and sinks right into skin, perfect for sensitive skin too
Samantha E.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Water Bank Eye Gel 25ml more...
This has become my new favorite brand. It's amazing everything feels so high end. It's amazing. I love everything
Winema N.
If you want to hydrate your skin water bank might be good for you, it works for me every winter or cold season
Vanessa A.
Review for: Laneige 25 ml Gel Moisturizing Eye Cream more...
Love it! Keeps a hydrating oil free feeling makes you feel relaxed and is fragrance free so that's a big plus
Anna T.
Review for: Laneige 25 ml Gel Moisturizing Eye Cream more...
Another gift for my grandmother. A little goes a long way. It definitely feels more like a gel than a cream.
Laura P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel 0.8 oz/ 25 mL more...
Love the amount of moisture this stuff pumps back into my eyes. The whole line of Laneige is game changing.
Clancy M.
Thorold, ON
Review for: Water Bank Eye Gel 25ml more...
I am 23 so I only really use eye cream to help with hydration as I’ve been experiencing eczema patches on my eyelids in the past few years. I don’t have concerns like puffiness or wrinkles so I can’t really say if it helps with that or not, but if you’re looking for a super hydrating eye cream like I am this one is awesome for it. The only thing I hate is how large the packaging is. It’s difficult to travel with since it’s heavier and larger.
Danielle C.
Hamilton, ON
I love any of the water bank products from laneige. They are one of the more affordable AND quality Korean skincare brands out there. I use the water bank cream for face and eye, water sleeping mask always goes on the very last- to seal many of my previous skincare products in.

Quality stuff. I highly recommend!!
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
I am looking for a good under eye cream. I have had some issues with concealers drying out the skin under my eyes and making them itchy so I am hesitant to put products on the delicate skin under my eyes. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Or have had a similar experience with concealer and used this?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I am constantly on the search for a treatment for my puffy under eye area! Has anyone used this that can speak for how good it is with puffiness and bags?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
How well does this product work? How often do you use it?
Kelsey W.
Does this really help with under eye puffiness and redness?