BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A cooling eye gel to instantly address tired-looking eyes with the surge of weightless moisture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Puffiness - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Water Bank Eye Gel features the same superior technology for accelerated hydration, now in a singularly refreshing and quick absorbing eye awakener. Micro-sized particles of hydro ionized mineral water penetrate the gentle eye area, preventing dryness and protecting from external aggressors. In tandem with quinoa extract, olive oil, and moisture-balancing tillandsia, skin around the eyes reveal a fresher, more radiant appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals. see more...

Pankti P.
Cerritos, CA
Deep dark circles run in my family, especially with our big South Asian eyes, so I take eye care very seriously. Applying this gel to my eyes every night is so soothing, and makes a huge difference in minimizing how tired my eyes feel in the morning. I also notice that when I put some on a few minutes before applying make up, my eye bags are less puffy and the under eye make up applies smoother. No matter how lazy I feel, cannot afford to skip this eye gel each night! Make sure to use your fourth finger and very gently tap the gel so as to not damage those fragile little veins under your eyes.
Emily L.
RICHMOND, VA
By far the most hydrating undereye gel cream EVER. I tend to lean more towards gels due to my combo-oily skin and this is perfect. I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my undereyes, and if my eyelids are ever dry, I just sweep a little bit over them and they will be good in a matter of a few hours. You need a very very small amount for this product to be effective, too much and you will get that sticky feeling. I think this is incredibly worth it and i will always repurchase.
Coco C.
New York
Love this eye cream! It’s super soothing, and calms down my puffy eyes. The next morning, my makeup goes on smoother and doesn’t cake up under my eyes. I highly recommend.
Davis C.
Northampton
It feels amazing when you apply it and helps my makeup look moisturizer all day. I love everything laneige and just introduced this into my routine. I was experiencing terribly dryness around my eyes before using this and haven’t since. It is import because it is a pit to wash you hands before using or use the spatula provided. Because it is primarily made out of water it is outrageously refreshing.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This stuff is like being hit with a burst of hydration. I use this every morning and it leaves my under eyes hydrated and glowing. I pair this with using my sleeping eye mask and the water sleeping mask at night and then in the morning I apply their essence and this! Holy grail if you have dry skin or live in dry climates!
Chiori K.
I’m a complete beginner at skincare and my friend was nice enough to buy me a skincare set that included the LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel. Smells so good and floods your skin with moisture. So thankful I discovered this product.
Arlette G.
Miami
This stuff is nice. It is hydrating and not sticky. It works well under makeup too. It is a thin water based cream that wont give you those white dots under your eye. The packaging is heavy and feels luxurious. I would recommend.
Jessica D.
Knoxville, TN
I work nights as a nurse and sometimes have to make trips or run errands afterwards. This stuff saved my life! It is lightweight and y’all literally gave my eyes a refreshed look like I’d had a full nights rest.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
Have used this a couple times and i do like it i dont see like a major effect but i might need to use it more often. I do think its a bit pricey but this brand is pretty good so i cant judge for that right now
Denise G.
Jacksonville, FL
I often feel that gel products tend to leave a strange residue on your face that seems to peel or flake off if you touch your eyes a lot. I didnt get that with this product so that is a plus for me. I dont have an issue with dark circles or bags so I can't speak to its effectiveness in that way, however i like a really hydrating eye cream so that my concealer lays nicely on top and i do feel like i can achieve that with this product. It smells nice too 😊
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
I am looking for a good under eye cream. I have had some issues with concealers drying out the skin under my eyes and making them itchy so I am hesitant to put products on the delicate skin under my eyes. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Or have had a similar experience with concealer and used this?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I am constantly on the search for a treatment for my puffy under eye area! Has anyone used this that can speak for how good it is with puffiness and bags?
Mickaella F.
Hi! I’d like to know your opinions on this eye cream! Thanks 🙂
Kristen T.
Aurora, ON
LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel wondering if the hype around this eye cream is worth it? I LOVE the lip mask and water sleeping mask and use them religiously. I would love to give it a try but not sure about the price point
Lecia S.
Minneapolis, MN
Been using LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel but would like suggestions for something similar in a pump/more sterile dispenser

Sephora