BY LANEIGE

This essence forms a natural moisture barrier on the skin surface to lock in the moisture. It contains chestnut extracts and seaweed extracts to enhance keratin turnover to fight roughness and energize the skin for a smooth and healthy texture.

• Has anyone seen results? I find a lot of typical products leave m...2 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the facial treatment essence by ...1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I feel like in the Korean Skin Care world the Laneige Water Bank products get a lot of hype. I tried sever products from the line recently including this Essence. It is not a favorite or anything I would purchase again. It didn't do anything horrible to my skin, but it didn't anything good either. And I really disliked how highly fragranced this was.
Megan B.
This is a great product. Very moisturizing. It really does soothe the skin. I who is this consistently for months I did not notice any difference in any of the lines on my face but it did a great job keeping my skin from drying out and flaking. I have combination skin and it didn’t irritate my oily spots. It’s a little overpriced but still a good product.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love! I find this essence comparable to the peter Thomas Roth one but for half the price. This essence goes onto skin so light and silky. I feel it really adds hydration to my dry skin. This product was good to use both day and night. I’m currently out of it and need to get another!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I’ve used two bottles of this serum already and love this stuff for dry skin! This line was my first foray into k beauty and I really love how Hydrating it is! The price point is decent (although I’m sad Target no longer carries this brand) and it’s a good value.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I love this skincare brand! I use this with my other Laneige skincare products in my daily routine and it leave my skin feeling soft and beautiful. It has a light smell that’s really nice but not too strong and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin! Love it!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I really liked how thin this serum was. It didn’t leave a oily residue because it soaked right up into the skin. As far as lasting results I can’t comment but short term moisture without the weight or oily residue this was spot on.
Jen J.
Graham
I really like this product. It's not my HG as I think it doesn't completely rejuvenate my skin but it's definitely a go to if I'm on a skincare rotation. Would recommend to others
Angelina C.
A great way to boost hydration for my combination skin. The sleeping mask was a bit too heavy, but this essence was the perfect consistency. However, I did breakout, so I stopped using this.
Shielisse T.
Kirkland, WA
I got this together with the other starter pack. I bought it in an korean online store. Doesn’t have much scent. Did not gave my skin any irritations. Easily absorbed on my skin.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I just gotten into the habit of enjoying this gel like moisturizers. I don't like to feel weighed down by my skincare. This just hydrates the skin without the stickiness that goes with it. I have sensitive, mature skin and this is a holy Grail product in my skin regimen. I will continue to repurchase.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
Has anyone seen results? I find a lot of typical products leave my face feeling greasy and then I break out.
Annie L.
How does this product compare to the facial treatment essence by SK-II ?