BY LANEIGE

This essence forms a natural moisture barrier on the skin surface to lock in the moisture. It contains chestnut extracts and seaweed extracts to enhance keratin turnover to fight roughness and energize the skin for a smooth and healthy texture. see more...

• Has anyone seen results? I find a lot of typical products leave m...2 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the facial treatment essence by ...1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...*
Christene S.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was told to use this essence before my serum but after my toner since I use a glycolic acid toner. I will definitely continue to use for the extra moisture it gives in winter months. It's also extremely lightweight on the skin.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Teresa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS!!! I got a sample from sephora and after using it for a few days i went back and purchased the bigger bottle. It’s so hydrating and moisturizing something that is needed for wintertime
Sarah M.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this feels on my skin. It's almost like a light watery gel. It goes on after washing and toning and before moisturizer. It's very refreshing and moisturizing. I will purchase this again.
Christie S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had originally received a sample of the Laneige Water Bank cream and did not notice anything extraordinary. A few months afterwards I found it on sale but something told me to still try it out. If i didn't like it then I can easily return it. When I purchased the cream, I used it every singe day and saw a dramatic difference in my skin. I also received many compliments and questions on what I've been doing different. Definitely all due to this cream from Lineige.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this well enough. I used this before a proper moisturizer, as essences are designed to be a cross between a toner and moisturizer to help prep skin to better absorb your moisturizer. It worked fine, but it's not my favorite essence. Price is reasonable enough for an essence.
borie l.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this essence after my toner and before the rest of my skincare routine and it makes my skin feel so dewy. It sits well on the skin without making it feel greasy and it gives my face a nice bounce. The smell is extremely pleasant as well!
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
So i was a bit resistant at first but so glad i got this. It re
ally helped my complexion. Smoothed it out, got rid of the reddness and puffiness. Makeup seemed to set nicer and i overall just see an improvement.
Stephanie A.
Delhi, CA
When throughly my first bottle just last week and wow had my skin shown improvement. It's perfect for sensitive skin and it will take care of dry skin. It's also perfect for oily skin so it's weird right? Works for all skin types I guess lol
Nikki P.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh what to say about Laneige! Such a classic. Their serum is so light, so weightless, but packs a huge punch. It makes my skin feel smooth and clean and radiant. This is quickly becoming my go-to serum.
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
Has anyone seen results? I find a lot of typical products leave my face feeling greasy and then I break out.
Annie L.
How does this product compare to the facial treatment essence by SK-II ?