LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care

by Laneige

#16 in Night Cream

- Nano Liposome supplying essence that offers consistent water deeply into arid skin as if the snow softly melts away on the ground. - Multi-nano liposome's fine water supply effect enables moisture retention for some hours. - Himalaya Snow Renew Water...

How does this rank in hydration compared to the original lip sleeping mask?
Pros and cons of laneige water bank Essenes? I love laneige and want to expand my skincare, however I want to make sure this is worth it! Thanks
[product:laniege-water-bank-essence-night-care] es libre de crueldad animal?
Start your review of LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care!
Product Highlights
“This is so lightweight and moisturizing! My skin felt incredible after using this. It's totally worth the price.” in 27 reviews
“I have dry skin so I like to use products that specifically target dry skin and this cream is a must have. I use it every night and my skin has never been softer and healthier.” in 12 reviews
“...great choice for anyone looking for deep hydration and it’s also great for sensitive skin. I was a little concerned about the scent with Laneige products at first but none of their products have been irritating at all. I highly recommend this!” in 5 reviews
Las Vegas, NV
I love this essence. It makes my skin feel hydrated and plump. A little goes a long way. The only problem I have is the fragrance. It isn't unpleasant and it fades fast, but I don't like that it is strongly scented. I like that it has a thicker consistency. I will definitely repurchase.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Milpitas, CA
I am in awe with the Laneige line of skincare products. It does wonders for my skin and I use it religiously and have replaced all my other nighttime skincare products with Laneige. It’s a bit pricey but I love that it is gentle on my sensitive skin. My face feels amazing when I wake up after applying the products and leaving it overnight.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Youngsville
I purchased this product with my own money and did not receive it free or as a promotion of any kind so this review is unbiased. It’s okay - not the best sleeping pack but definitely makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth the next morning.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness
Davison, MI
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care uploaded by Geriann C.
This changed my entire skin care routine. I mean TALK ABOUT ELEVATION. This stuff makes me feel amazing. The best most refreshing smell. I am in love. I will buy it again and again. I don’t care how expensive it is.LANEIGE Water Bank Serum went to me by #influenster
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Aurora, CO
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care uploaded by Adriane N.
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great moisture available from Laneige- absorbs into skin readily- feels exactly like hydrating lotion cream as it absorbs and it rubbed in to the skin. Virtually no fragrance, just the smell of fresh and clean on the skin!!
Dry / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Hurricane, WV
I love Laneige so they can really do no wrong in my eyes. They completely changed by skin for the better & have yet to disappoint me with any of their products that I’ve tried. If you have dry, dehydrated, or combo skin like me, Laneige is a complete game changer!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles
NY, NY
This product is so hydrating and my skin feels refreshed when I wake up.  It is super gentle while still providing long-lasting hydration that absorbs throughout the night.
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Las Vegas, NV
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence Night Care uploaded by Gabbi V.
This essence is BOMB. My skin feels very hydrated and smooth when I wake up every morning because of this product. After I cleanse my fave I typically apply my toner and then this essence, a serum, or ampoule. Laniege has very nice scents in their products, so if you someone who is extremely sensitive to fragrance in skincare I would stray away from this brand. They put quite a bit of fragrance and scents in all their products.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
I've never really been an essence skincare person, until now. Since adding this extra step in after my toner, I can totally feel the difference. This adds an extra barrier of moisture before finishing up my last several steps of my skincare routine. I love how it's milky like constancy just melts right into my skin. Two pumps is all it takes to apply to my entire face. It absorbs almost instantly. Plus, let me state that I love the bottle. It's heavy glass makes it feel high-end and luxurious. Plus the beautiful blue ombre is gorgeous. This packaging design makes it a bottle I want to keep even after the product is gone. Thanks to Influenster and Laneige, for sending me this complimentary, for testing purposes.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Fine Lines
I like this essence a lot! It smells great and isn't too heavy or greasy on my skin. However, I can't definitively say that I see a difference after using this. It's definitely a nice addition to my skincare routine, but it's hard to say exactly what it contributes. As a set (Laniege sells a mini skincare set) the system works wonders! I just haven't used this essence alone without the accompanying products!
Combination / Large Pores, Dark Spots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...