BY LANEIGE

This essence forms a natural moisture barrier on the skin surface to lock in the moisture. It contains chestnut extracts and seaweed extracts to enhance keratin turnover to fight roughness and energize the skin for a smooth and healthy texture.

• Has anyone seen results? I find a lot of typical products...2 Answers
  • How does this product compare to the facial treatment ess...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
This is a great product. Very moisturizing. It really does soothe the skin. I who is this consistently for months I did not notice any difference in any of the lines on my face but it did a great job keeping my skin from drying out and flaking. I have combination skin and it didn’t irritate my oily spots. It’s a little overpriced but still a good product.
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
I love this skincare brand! I use this with my other Laneige skincare products in my daily routine and it leave my skin feeling soft and beautiful. It has a light smell that’s really nice but not too strong and it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin! Love it!
Jen J.
Graham
I really like this product. It's not my HG as I think it doesn't completely rejuvenate my skin but it's definitely a go to if I'm on a skincare rotation. Would recommend to others
Shielisse T.
Woodinville, WA
I got this together with the other starter pack. I bought it in an korean online store. Doesn’t have much scent. Did not gave my skin any irritations. Easily absorbed on my skin.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love! I find this essence comparable to the peter Thomas Roth one but for half the price. This essence goes onto skin so light and silky. I feel it really adds hydration to my dry skin. This product was good to use both day and night. I’m currently out of it and need to get another!
Aly E.
Livingston, NJ
Not bad for my first time trying a Laneige product. This serum makes my skin soft but moments after application, my skin doesn’t feel as flexible or elastic. I tend to put a moisturizer on after to maintain skin elasticity and that seems to do the trick
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I’ve used two bottles of this serum already and love this stuff for dry skin! This line was my first foray into k beauty and I really love how Hydrating it is! The price point is decent (although I’m sad Target no longer carries this brand) and it’s a good value.
k ♡.
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence EX for Smooth and Clear Skin Texture

This has worked so well in hydrating my skin. Very lightweight and fast-absorbing. I like using this at night before bedtime. Exceeded my expectations. It also comes in a nice and hygienic container.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this essence! It makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed. It’s also lightweight even though it’s thicker than most essences I’ve used. The packaging is really pretty too. It comes in a pretty big bottle so it lasts for a long time.
Christene S.
I was told to use this essence before my serum but after my toner since I use a glycolic acid toner. I will definitely continue to use for the extra moisture it gives in winter months. It's also extremely lightweight on the skin.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, WI
Has anyone seen results? I find a lot of typical products leave my face feeling greasy and then I break out.
Annie L.
How does this product compare to the facial treatment essence by SK-II ?