LANEIGE Water Bank Essence EX

by Laneige

water bank essence ex 10ml 24-hour long-lasting moisture essence that contains mineral water for skin regeneration and water pump system for moisture circulation to safeguard skin moisture and hold it in to leave the skin moisturized and smooth. Instantly dampens the skin with ample moisture and forms a natural moisture barrier on skin surface to protect the moisture that is in the skin. Contains chestnut extracts and seaweed extracts to enhance keratin turnover to fight roughness and energizes the skin for a smooth and healthy texture.

How to use : after using the emulsion, release about a hazelnut-sized amount. Gently spread from the center of the face towards the contours. Cover the entire face with both hands to enhance penetration suitable
*for normal skin / combination skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Water Bank Essence EX!
How would you rate this product?
Eve A.
Gilbert
This product hydrates skin SO well. It feels really nice and works well with other products. It also doesn’t run too bad like some other essence products tend to do.
Danielle M.
This is part of my morning routine. I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized to some degree after cleansing. It's also very reasonably priced.
Elisa V.
Laval, QC
I got a sample of this product along with a moisturizer from a friend that came back from their Korea trip a few years ago. It might be called an essence but I personally think it's more like a hydrating serum because of its texture. It has the same signature scent like other LANEIGE product of the water bank line. It's quite moisturizing and the scent is lovely too.
Jess H.
England
This essence has improved the moisture in my skin immensely and my skin is so much more hydrated and healthy after using this I use one pump with some of the Moisture cream and apply it everywhere twice a day. It gives my skin a dewy and glowy finish.

Looking for your answer?