BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A must-have essence for smoother, rehydrated skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Formulated with hydro ionized mineral water, this essence delivers six essential minerals zinc, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, and sodium to help skin look toned and smooth. The luxurious formula delivers around-the-clock hydration and protection for skin that looks supple and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

• I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this ex...1 Answers
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
  • "The purpose of most essences is to allow subsequent skincare products to absorb deeper into the skin. I feel that this essence does exactly that, but also has hydrating properties within it! An essence is generally a very watery substance, but this essence feels more like a gel, so keep that in mind. The scent of this essence smells exactly like the other Laneige products, which is difficult to describe, but is kind of a fresh scent mixed with both fruity and floral-y scents." in 3 reviews
Crystal T.
Toronto
I have a love and hate relationship with this one. It hydrates my skin for a sudden rush but it doesn’t last all day for me. I expected it to have a better lock in on moisture but perhaps it’s just me.
Ashley L.
Pros
Nice and gentle scent
Suitable for sensitive skin
Doesn’t leave any stickiness on my skin
Moisturizing
Hygienic due to its packaging (pump)
Suitable for oily skin as it is in a gel form
Can be used for at least 6 months if you use it once everyday

Cons
Slightly pricey
Vivian L.
Markham, ON
Love this essence! Super hydrating, yet light and not oily! I have combo skin and it worked perfectly for my drier areas during the Canadian winters. I got this in a set from Sephora, and am considering on purchasing a full bottle
Meag S.
Toronto
I bought a mini size in this product so I don't know that I was able to see the full benefits of this. However, while I used it it made my skin feel really smooth
Rio S.
Las Piñas
I really love how it feels! Like my skin feels extra soft by using this! I definitely recommend getting this. Use it before your trusted moisturizer! ;)
Mckenzie H.
St. Johns, NL
This gives me an extra little bit of moisture when I need it, I layer it under my moisturizer and focus on dry areas.
NIHAD E.
Mohammédia
I love it so much , because is so good and cool and so soft , انصحكم بالتجربة ، انصحكم بتجربة هذا المنتج كثيرا ❤❤❤
Katelyn C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fantastic light weight super moisturizing serum. The packaging is cute and I love that it has a pump. It’s on the pricey side so I may not repurchase but it’s a great product.
Jessica C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great serum! I did return though because I felt my “the ordinary” serums worked just as good. But still a great product.
Haley C.
Richmond
I love this essence! It’s so moisturizing for my dry skin and the packaging is just so adorable. It is a bit pricey but I like getting it in the Laneige set which is a bit more affordable. It doesn’t feel super heavy and yet somehow it still does an amazing job!
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this exactly do? How does it apply? I never heard of/had an experience with essence.

Amazon