BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A must-have essence for smoother, rehydrated skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Formulated with hydro ionized mineral water, this essence delivers six essential minerals zinc, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, and sodium to help skin look toned and smooth. The luxurious formula delivers around-the-clock hydration and protection for skin that looks supple and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

• I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this ex...1 Answers
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
  • "The purpose of most essences is to allow subsequent skincare products to absorb deeper into the skin. I feel that this essence does exactly that, but also has hydrating properties within it! An essence is generally a very watery substance, but this essence feels more like a gel, so keep that in mind. The scent of this essence smells exactly like the other Laneige products, which is difficult to describe, but is kind of a fresh scent mixed with both fruity and floral-y scents." in 3 reviews
Jailene M.
This is the first essence lotion I have ever used and it is absolutely amazing!! Leaves my skin smooth and brighter while prepping my skin for the rest of my skincare routine
Gloria L.
Even though this product is expensive, however it really does a good job at moisturizing my skin and leaves no stinging effect after. Product also doesn't full tacky and is decently light. Loved the sample so much that I went out to get the full size! A small pump would be enough for my whole face.
Susanna S.
London
One of my FAVES!
Totally recommend this one! I’ve been using this for as long as I can remember!
Super light weight and feels so refreshing and relaxing! It makes my skin feel tight and clean as a baby’s bum!
Definitely worth checking out!
🌸Tara🌸
Richmond Hill, ON
This is like a miracle for dry skin or for normal skin in winter. With just a little bit of it you can hydrate your whole face. And your face stays hydrated for the next 24 hours. I will definitely recommend this product.
Andy I.
Sherbrooke
It is moisturizing but it sure makes a lot of moisturizing products to put on your face when going to sleep. I would say that this is not an entirely necessary purchase (unless you do have a really dry/dehydrated skin)
Tram N.
Mississauga, ON
The essence should be coupled with the entire water bank line, after the refiner and emulsion. It keeps your skin well moisturized for combination, oily skin types.
Cat H.
Oakville, ON
Skin saver! Especially with our cold Canadian winters. A little goes a long way so it'll last.you a long time. It really hydrates your skin bringing life back to it
Sylvia C.
Markham, ON
Used the whole water bank line from Laneige and I didn't find it to be that impressive. I have very dry and dehydrated skin, the effects of the skin care were only temporary, not long term. Very disappointing, would not recommend purchasing.
Shazia N.
Saskatoon, SK
During the winter time this is my saviour. I bought the travel kit so i could try out all the products. I bought it from Sephora. It is very gentle and easy to use. I love that it has a pump and squirts the right amounts :)
Cleona T.
It is extremely moisturising that I can’t live without. However it is extremely pricey hence if I can find a product that does as well and less expensive, I’ll definitely change my serum. I would recommend to others as it is my favourite for now.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this exactly do? How does it apply? I never heard of/had an experience with essence.

Amazon