BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A must-have essence for smoother, rehydrated skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Formulated with hydro ionized mineral water, this essence delivers six essential minerals zinc, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, and sodium to help skin look toned and smooth. The luxurious formula delivers around-the-clock hydration and protection for skin that looks supple and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

• I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this ex...1 Answers
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
  • "The purpose of most essences is to allow subsequent skincare products to absorb deeper into the skin. I feel that this essence does exactly that, but also has hydrating properties within it! An essence is generally a very watery substance, but this essence feels more like a gel, so keep that in mind. The scent of this essence smells exactly like the other Laneige products, which is difficult to describe, but is kind of a fresh scent mixed with both fruity and floral-y scents." in 3 reviews
Marissa O.
This essence was a pretty standard booat of hydration. I works well as a light weight moisturizer the day time is lovely at night paired with your favorite moisturizer!
kaelen o.
I use this product off and on. Mainly I use this product over night when my skin feels very dry, by the next morning my skin has absorbed the product and feels hydrated. Love, love, love this line.
Sara A.
New Orleans, LA
This is an awesome essence! The bottle is so cute and it smells amazing. For the price it does a great job. My skin is softer. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use this in my skin care routine!
Wendy E.
Hands down favorite product ever. I use it on the daily, I am a repeated user of this product. It has a good amount of product for your money as well.
Miranda D.
Dallas, TX
I use this product in the morning before makeup and I love it. It isn't too heavy where it messes with my foundation and seeps into my skin quickly.
Kat M.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Wonderful product, hydrating, long-lasting (you only need a small amount) and it smells incredibly fresh. Does not leave any sticky residue on skin
Carlene S.
Love it. Its light, quickly absorbed and so hydrating. It is one of my go-to’s and I wish it was less expensive so I didn’t have to ration it
Yvonne N.
I had high expectation from laneige as Korean skin care is renowned for being one of the best in the world. This was a average product.
Liz A.
Love the lightweight texture. It sinks into skin very quickly and has a light scent. The packaging is very nice and the pump is nice!!!
Logan F.
This left a rash all over my face. The price is super affordable so if you don’t have sensitive skin it’s worth checking out.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this exactly do? How does it apply? I never heard of/had an experience with essence.

Amazon