BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A must-have essence for smoother, rehydrated skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Formulated with hydro ionized mineral water, this essence delivers six essential minerals zinc, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, and sodium to help skin look toned and smooth. The luxurious formula delivers around-the-clock hydration and protection for skin that looks supple and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

• I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this ex...1 Answers
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
  • "The purpose of most essences is to allow subsequent skincare products to absorb deeper into the skin. I feel that this essence does exactly that, but also has hydrating properties within it! An essence is generally a very watery substance, but this essence feels more like a gel, so keep that in mind. The scent of this essence smells exactly like the other Laneige products, which is difficult to describe, but is kind of a fresh scent mixed with both fruity and floral-y scents." in 3 reviews
Kellee W.
Brown Deer, WI
This doesn't do anything special for me. I love their Water Sleeping Mask and Lip Sleeping Mask so I was a bit disappointed with this product. I didn't notice any significant changes to my skin.
Angela M.
While this adds a nice, cushiony layer, I don't think it's essential. It's a step that I can skip and wouldn't notice a difference, but it is a nice experience to use. The gel formula is very smooth and pleasant to apply. I initially tried this in the hydrating kit from Sephora and thought that this was the product that made the most difference, but I think the toner was actually doing more than this was. Sadly, I purchased a full size and am just trying to finish it up. I wouldn't purchase this again but I'd definitely but a full size of the hydrating toner.
Monica T.
Torrance , CA
My holy grail!!! Love love this water bank! I have combination skin oily in my t zone and dry skin around it. Love how it helps my skin feel fresh and not as dry or oily!! Use to purchase this baby at Target for about $30 now I notice they don't carry it anymore :( where else can I find this?
Melani S.
Gainesville, GA
i love this essence for before moisturizer. i feel like it gives your skin the extra oomfh it needs to properly absorb moisture. adding this essence to my skincare routine has improved my dryness, which used to be especially around my nose crease if i applied makeup. now i don’t have to worry about those yucky patches so much!
Lori G.
Orland Hills, IL
Lanaige water bank essence is a good skin care, it helps moisturize the skin and it's not that sticky. It's very light to the skin. LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
Jamie M.
Over the past few months I have become a Laneige skincare junkie! This water bank essence is the perfect first step emulsion to use after toning! It’s gentle, easy to find and purchase at Sephora and priced very fairly!
Maria
I really like this serum! I used this with the moisturizer at night, and it was an amazing combo. My sensitive and dry skin worked very well with it. I may have to repurchase this some time! I loved it!
spa A.
This is one of the few things I've tried that helps heal my dehydrated skin. The other essences usually make me oily but my skin drinks this up! I can immediately feel my skin getting softer and smoother
marilisa s.
Great product, I use it as part of the 10 step Korean skincare routine and I can’t live without it! If you apply it before sheet mask it makes it super effective! I have just ordered the full size of the product
Joni T.
Honolulu
Works well and I didn’t have any problems with it but I didn’t feel like it provided any more than any other product. Unless there’s a significant difference I’ll just keep looking for a good essence.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this exactly do? How does it apply? I never heard of/had an experience with essence.

Amazon