BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A must-have essence for smoother, rehydrated skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Formulated with hydro ionized mineral water, this essence delivers six essential minerals zinc, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, and sodium to help skin look toned and smooth. The luxurious formula delivers around-the-clock hydration and protection for skin that looks supple and silky. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

• I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this ex...1 Answers
LANEIGE Water Bank Essence
  • "The purpose of most essences is to allow subsequent skincare products to absorb deeper into the skin. I feel that this essence does exactly that, but also has hydrating properties within it! An essence is generally a very watery substance, but this essence feels more like a gel, so keep that in mind. The scent of this essence smells exactly like the other Laneige products, which is difficult to describe, but is kind of a fresh scent mixed with both fruity and floral-y scents." in 3 reviews
Lauren J.
This amazing essence is perfect for the first step in your skin routine before emulsion and moisturizer. It adds that extra hydration that you need during the winter or when your skin feels over exfoliated. Would recommend to people with dry skin especially.
Kimberly G.
Albuquerque , NM
This is probably one of the best products I’ve ever used, and believe me ... I’ve used a lot of products. It leaves your skin super moisturized and never sticky. Your face is soft and supple and more bright ! I feel like this also helps my skin stay clear ❤️
Angelica H.
I just started using essence but this one is so amazing, it feels like it just soaks in a lot more product into my face specially when it’s dry, which is a good thing because I feel like the products work a lot better
Jessie F.
Kew Gardens, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff! This is my favorite moisturizer combo after toning morning and night! First I use this and then I use my oil free Neutrogena moisturizer. I pat this onto my skin. It’s a little pricy but with a Sephora gift card, is highly recommend!
Miranda C.
I love Korean skin care and this feels amazing on my skin. It tones my face, but also moisturizes as well. It is a good value because it is a big bottle. I purchased it online, but you can also find it at target.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Laneige Water Bank Essence is a beautiful serum that has lotion consistency. I used it both as a serum and as a moisturizer as it gave enough hydration for my skin. The only complaint is that it's highly fragranced.
Caroline B.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this twice a day everyday to start replenishing moisture after I wash and tone. This essence feels so nice on your skin and preps it for the rest of your skincare routine. I’m on my second bottle now and I never want to stop!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Very good light serum. It gives my face a fresh tight feeling. It is scented so be aware if your skin tends to react to scents. I bought the little travel kit to try the laneige line for hydration out
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
This product is absolutely amazing. It's super light but so moisturizing. As the name suggests it's very watery and absorbs quickly. I used to have very dry skin but I don't get flaky skin since I've started using this.
tee a.
Austin, TX
This stuff smells good but it makes you break out so bad. It irritates so bad made my face so red. I was upset because I like the water cream face mask but this same brand product didn’t work for me
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
I got this in the value kit at sephora. What does this exactly do? How does it apply? I never heard of/had an experience with essence.

Amazon