Add a Photo

By LANEIGE
An advanced multi-tasking face treatment mask Features a unique gel texture that cushions skin closely Formulated with Hydro Ion Mineral Water that penetrates deep down to skin Delivers instant & long-lasting hydration Contains Green Tea & Chamomile to...
Photos (2)
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
April 21, 2017, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask 5 Sheets
I got this as part of Target's Beauty Box. I've never used a water mask before, so I didn't know what to expect. Getting it out of its packaging was kind of difficult, it's heavily saturated, and a task to get it off the paper on the face. But once it's on, and you look like a creepy mummy, it feels wonderful. It's cool on the skin, and it actually allowed me to take a nice siesta. Afterwards, my skin was soft as a baby's bottom. My skin has never felt better! I'll definitely consider getting this product again.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Aptos, CA
June 4, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask 5 Sheets
This face mask smells absolutely amazing. It's a little slippery of course and I keep having to adjust it, but so worth it. I've used it previously and my face always feels so refreshed and hydrated after. I'll continue buying them and am very interested in their other products <3
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Feb. 26, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask 5 Sheets
This gel mask was thick and very saturated . Took a min to pull them apart so I didn't rip them. After applied to face felt soothing , was thick and dried in 30min. Face was smooth and hydrated . Will use again