Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask 5 Sheets uploaded by Miranda F.Laneige Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask 5 Sheets uploaded by Donnamarie L.

BY LANEIGE

An advanced multi-tasking face treatment mask Features a unique gel texture that cushions skin closely Formulated with Hydro Ion Mineral Water that penetrates deep down to skin Delivers instant & long-lasting hydration Contains Green Tea & Chamomile to... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mask as a sample in a subscription box. The mask instructions say to peel the mask pieces from their protective film and apply to face...wear for 30 minutes then remove. The mask itself is in two pieces, a top piece that covers forehead, temples, eye and cheek areas as well as nose and the bottom piece covers Cupid's bow, jaw and chin areas. I found the bottom piece fit my face well but the top piece didn't, it was too big and the eye placement was to far apart. Thirty minutes later once removed there was quite a lot of residual mask treatment left on my face. My face felt soft and not greasy that night but I noticed that in the morning my face was way more oily then it normally is. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as part of Target's Beauty Box. I've never used a water mask before, so I didn't know what to expect. Getting it out of its packaging was kind of difficult, it's heavily saturated, and a task to get it off the paper on the face. But once it's on, and you look like a creepy mummy, it feels wonderful. It's cool on the skin, and it actually allowed me to take a nice siesta. Afterwards, my skin was soft as a baby's bottom. My skin has never felt better! I'll definitely consider getting this product again.
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
This face mask smells absolutely amazing. It's a little slippery of course and I keep having to adjust it, but so worth it. I've used it previously and my face always feels so refreshed and hydrated after. I'll continue buying them and am very interested in their other products <3
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel mask was thick and very saturated . Took a min to pull them apart so I didn't rip them. After applied to face felt soothing , was thick and dried in 30min. Face was smooth and hydrated . Will use again
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask makes my skin feel amazing. It feels hydrated and met expectations. I love it and it's great to my skin