LANEIGE Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask uploaded by Miranda F.LANEIGE Water Bank Double Gel Soothing Mask uploaded by Donnamarie L.

BY LANEIGE

An advanced multi-tasking face treatment mask Features a unique gel texture that cushions skin closely Formulated with Hydro Ion Mineral Water that penetrates deep down to skin Delivers instant & long-lasting hydration Contains Green Tea & Chamomile to...

Jennifer D.
pensacola, FL
This is the most amazing “sheet Mask” I have tried to date. The texture of the sheet is unlike my other, it’s sort of rubberized in texture but totally breathable. And your skin feels incredible after using it. I would recommend to everyone and do frequently.
Courtney M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked this mask when I used it I felt hydrated but I didn’t feel it did anything over the top amazing. I have used masks I like better for the price I won’t be purchasing in the future. I guess I was just expecting more.
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product! You really can’t go wrong with any of the laneige products especially the soothing mask and the lip mask! I highly recommend this product to others!
Crystal G.
I got this as part of Target's Beauty Box. I've never used a water mask before, so I didn't know what to expect. Getting it out of its packaging was kind of difficult, it's heavily saturated, and a task to get it off the paper on the face. But once it's on, and you look like a creepy mummy, it feels wonderful. It's cool on the skin, and it actually allowed me to take a nice siesta. Afterwards, my skin was soft as a baby's bottom. My skin has never felt better! I'll definitely consider getting this product again.
Kristen Melissa M.
I love this water gel mask ! This mask is made to give your skin hydration . It also has a cooling effect that kind of comes with it being a gel mask , and I love it ! I'm a big fan of gel masks so theres that and then there's the fact that my skin typically leans more on the dry side . This is def my kinda mask !
Donnamarie L.
Painesville , OH
This gel mask was thick and very saturated . Took a min to pull them apart so I didn't rip them. After applied to face felt soothing , was thick and dried in 30min. Face was smooth and hydrated . Will use again
Leslie M.
Love this mask! So versatile and easy to apply. Makes my face feels so soft and cool when it's on and it doesn't rip or tear when I take it off. Leaves my face totally hydrated overnight and on into the next day. Would definitely recommend this!
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
One word WOW! This mask is unbelievable. I used it and i know it plumped up my face and make me look 10 years younger. The effects didn't last a long time but long enough for a night out.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this mask as a sample in a subscription box. The mask instructions say to peel the mask pieces from their protective film and apply to face...wear for 30 minutes then remove. The mask itself is in two pieces, a top piece that covers forehead, temples, eye and cheek areas as well as nose and the bottom piece covers Cupid's bow, jaw and chin areas. I found the bottom piece fit my face well but the top piece didn't, it was too big and the eye placement was to far apart. Thirty minutes later once removed there was quite a lot of residual mask treatment left on my face. My face felt soft and not greasy that night but I noticed that in the morning my face was way more oily then it normally is. I don't think I would purchase this product.
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
This face mask smells absolutely amazing. It's a little slippery of course and I keep having to adjust it, but so worth it. I've used it previously and my face always feels so refreshed and hydrated after. I'll continue buying them and am very interested in their other products <3

Amazon