BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar has 10 colors for you to choose from, and all of them looks pretty isn't it? I like a few of them but I am not rich enough to get so many of them lol. If you love nude colors, you can get your hand on Cashmere Nude; and if you love bright colors, you can get yourself a Daring Darling.

Katie Q.
Austin
Review for: No.10 Soft Knit more...
I love this! The two tone concept by Lanegie has always been something I liked. I have been eying this product for a while and alas I got it. I love the formula of this lippie and I just can’t express how much I love this. The packaging itself feels nice and luxurious, so if you are the type of person that loves that type of packaging this lippie definitely has that. Overall, I think Laneige did a great job with this product and I am going to buy more in the future.
Katrina M.
Davao City
Review for: No.10 Soft Knit more...
THIS IS NOT A MATTE LIPPIE.
I used to be obsessed with balmish tints and this did very well! Though this is really easy to remove, I love the smell and the pigment is perfect— I just wish I got a shade that was more suitable for my everyday use!