Laneige Triple Sunscreen SPF 40 - 50 ml uploaded by Irene K.Laneige Triple Sunscreen SPF 40 - 50 ml uploaded by Escential +.Laneige Triple Sunscreen SPF 40 - 50 ml uploaded by Antheia N.

BY LANEIGE

Guard skin against harmful uva/uvb rays with this triple-play, broad-spectrum sunscreen. Lightweight and long-lasting, triple sunscreen spf 40 is enriched with soybean protein extracts to relieve photo-aging. Its ultra fine-milled, shimmering pearls brighten and correct skin s tone for instant radiance. Leaves skin gleaming with health, protected and perfected. see more...

Nat K.
Nat K.
It's a good daily sunscreen, where it doesn't leave an greasy feeling when applying. I don't like the whiteness that it leaves on your face, so you have to apply it precisely or else it looks like you have uneven skin tone. You do need to apply this more than once a day if you stay out in the sun. Compared to neutrogenia sunscreen I would prefer laneige sunscreen since it doesn't cause any break outs for me or leave any greasiness.
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
The first sunscreen that did not break me out!!! I tried every drugstore sunscreen and it always breaks me out but this stuff did not. It has a slight sunscreen smell to it but it's to light that I'm not bothered by it but it does have this makeup smell to it. It also leaves you with a slight white film but it has an iridescent glow to it which makes you look luminous. It's great underneath makeup and it stay put.
sarann r.
sarann r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sunscreen. It does it's job as long as you reapply ( like with every sunscreen). It has a faint powdery smell, leaves your skin looking dewy -- which is pretty popular for Koreans. Price? I believe it was like $25 for the 50ml?? Can't remember. I recommend this over any other OTC sunscreen sold in American stores.
S H.
S H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Started using a sample of this this month since I'm in for a new sunscreen. really like it so far. it gives a matte finish and does not cake or pill under makeup. will give it try for few more times and then will decide on repurchasing. Its a little pricey .
Escential +.
Escential +.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product , for a lot of Asian skincare routine sunscreen is an essential part ! This is an inexpensive sunscreen and if you live in the US for a Korean beauty product this one is quite easy to get at Target!!
Irene K.
Irene K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I used the first one and I just received the second one. Now it has titanium dioxide and zinc oxide but still it is a good product. My face is not white after I apply this product. This is a good size for the travel too!
Boa J.
Boa J.
San Francisco, CA
This sunscreen doesn't feel heavy on my skin, leaves my skin mosturized without feeling greasy, doesn't seem to leave a white film over my face, and doesn't irrate my skin whatsoever. A little goes a long way with this product.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kailua, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so pleased that I found this SPF by Laneige. I live in Hawaii, where the sun is so incredibly bright. This sunscreen goes on beautifully underneath my makeup, so I wear it every single day. It doesn't clog my pores or give me an oily finish - once it is on, I just wait a minute or two before going in with my primer, and I'm all set to go! Skincare should be everybody's focus going into 2017, and this will definitely help <3
Noemie L.
Noemie L.
Great sunscreen, it does the job really well, I can still can tan a bit and protect my skin when I go at the beach all day long
Winnie C.
Winnie C.
This sunscreen does not leave a white tint and it did not feel greasy on my face. It doesn't feel like there isn't anything on and is also very moisturising. Sits nicely under makeup as well. Would repurchase again!