LANEIGE Time Freeze Wrinkle Filler

by Laneige

Instantly freeze and reduce lines and wrinkles. a rich blend of smoothing dynamic collagen technology and mega-doses of vitamin c trigger new collagen production; fine lines and wrinkles seem to disappear. Precision-tipped and portable for all-day wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Time Freeze Wrinkle Filler!
How would you rate this product?
Amma A.
Tried a sample a couple months ago, so little I couldn’t even get anything effective out of it but have heard a lot great stuff about this company
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .

Looking for your answer?