BY LANEIGE

A revolutionary anti-aging facial cream Developed with awarded & patented Dynamic CollagenTM Technology Helps upcycle aged skin collagen into a strong & healthy collagen network Strengthens the external layer of skin Reduces the appearance of facial lines while enhancing skin elasticity Contains Peptide Water to deliver plentiful moisture Unveils a firmer softer brighter more lifted & younger looking complexion To use: After essence apply a moderate amount in an upward direction to the cheek forehead & jaw area sequentially

Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Anum M.
This cream can do wonders for someone with dry, ageing skin. Not only does it hydrate the skin, it leaves it feeling soft and supple. It has a few finish. My fine lines are improving with regular use of this product.
Asha N.
I really love this product! It makes my face skin tone become bright and soft. My first time used this product definitely make me so happy! Love this product!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this product work? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How often do you use it?