BY LANEIGE

Amore Pacific Laneige Snow BB Cream 50ml (SPF41/PA++) #2 Natural Beige Moisture essence type, triple function moisture BB Cream with Liquid Crystal Essence An essence type BB cream that fully delivers fresh moist and nourishing sensation to the skin...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Ultra light formula with really great coverage that doesn't settle into pores and really blurs imperfections. Takes minimal product for maximum coverage, blends easily, and flattering to most skin tones. Plus, I love the built in SPF and how silky it feels upon my skin, would certainly recommend and buy again.
starring s.
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
Love this stuff! Only thing I have found that is pale enough for me and does not oxidizes throughout the day. It also mixes really well with most foundations to lighten other shades up if I need more coverage. 41 SPF and medium coverage though? SOLD! Already have a backup ready.
Terra P.
Whitehouse
Really love this because it sets my skin really good and has that perfect shine that it gives you I really recommend it.
°YvE° D.
San Antonio
Everyone that does makeup needs these items in their kit/makeup bag! These are go to products that never disappoint
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Kind of an odd product but works so well and amazing definitely LOVE this and I am glad I purchased it I love it
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Lindsay G.
United states
After trying Laneiges bb cushion and absolutely loving it, I picked this up and love it as well! It looks beautiful on my skin, very fresh and young looking. Moisturizes my dry skin and doesn't get cakey at all. I really like that it has such a high SPF for going outside. Highly recommend!
Mannat T.
It is really worth it and it’s packaging is also really cool . It’s a must have product which really suits your skin and also it’s dermatologically tested . The company is really cool and it’s a must have product which enhances your beauty....!!!!
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.