BY LANEIGE

Amore Pacific Laneige Snow BB Cream 50ml (SPF41/PA++) #2 Natural Beige Moisture essence type, triple function moisture BB Cream with Liquid Crystal Essence An essence type BB cream that fully delivers fresh moist and nourishing sensation to the skin...

Buy on Amazon
Srinidhi Y.
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
Love this stuff! Only thing I have found that is pale enough for me and does not oxidizes throughout the day. It also mixes really well with most foundations to lighten other shades up if I need more coverage. 41 SPF and medium coverage though? SOLD! Already have a backup ready.
Terra P.
Whitehouse
Really love this because it sets my skin really good and has that perfect shine that it gives you I really recommend it.
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Kind of an odd product but works so well and amazing definitely LOVE this and I am glad I purchased it I love it
Lacy L.
Absolutely beautiful. I love love love this. I will be repurchasing for sure. This product works amazing
Fero K.
Mont, QC
I love their bb cream its not even that expensive. It gives a healthy glow to the skin and definitely a product that didn't break me out. I have combination skin so I'm pretty impressed. I would definitely recommend it. I bought mine from an online Korean store. You will not regret your purchase.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
Josefin L.
This is a great choice if you want a no makeup feels and no makeup look. Gives moisture texture on my face, it hydrates my face the whole day.
ZIRRAA M.
this bb cream is very good texture.. easy to apply and very affordable price.. also its easy to carry to anywhere..
I love this product the application is easy and blend very good, I also love the smell and the color fit perfectly