LANEIGE Skin Veil Base

by Laneige

This primer helps the application of foundation Contains Ceramide Repair Water moisturizing ingredient Plus Moisture Retaining Oil to enhance moisturizing effect Gives skin the right level of hydration all day long Broad spectrum UV protection screens...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Skin Veil Base!
Rosemead, CA
LANEIGE Skin Veil Base uploaded by yuemei Z.
Review for: Amore Pacific Laneige Skin Veil Base #40 Light Purple SPF26PA+ 30ml/1.0fl.oz
LANEIGE New Arrival Skin Veil Base Long Lasting Makeup Fixing Base Corrector This primer I choose the color is No.50 Milky Blue which the product introduction says recommended for yellow skin. Well, it really does suit yellow skin, I can get balance color after use it. But as a primer, it's not moist for me, so I need to mix some moisturizer to use it. It will get better. I think I wouldn't buy it again if I ran out.
Takoma Park, MD
SO NICE!! My everyday primer. I put it on over SPF moisturizer and it makes my skin appear flawless!! Like all Laneige products it is rather pricey but I would recommend it. I think if you want another dupe that’s cheaper I would say I like the neutrogena skin perfecter.
Arrington, TN
1,094 reviews
This is a good primer but not my favorite as I need one with more coverage to minimize my pores.
Edmonton
Review for: 30ml/1oz
I would give this 5 stars but yet again it’s a product I can’t get in Canada which sucks because it is amazing if you need help with wrinkles or your me and at 22 because of my syndrome have a lack of cologne this helps keep your skin looking the way it should
LANEIGE Skin Veil Base uploaded by Carmela T.
I love that the product is very lightweight and doesn't feel thick on the skin. It corrects my redness and gives a beautiful glow. It makes me foundation look even better.
Review for: Laneige - Skin Veil Base EX SPF 22 PA ++ (#60 Light Green) 30ml/1oz
When i have redness or pimple over my faced this will be good for my skin . I bought this thing from my cousin  . This is my first time using but i really want to buy one .this product are really good for my skin . My skin are getting well and smooth after put makeup on . I really loved this   keep it up !

Looking for your answer?