LANEIGE Skin Veil Base uploaded by Carmela T.

BY LANEIGE

This primer helps the application of foundation Contains Ceramide Repair Water moisturizing ingredient Plus Moisture Retaining Oil to enhance moisturizing effect Gives skin the right level of hydration all day long Broad spectrum UV protection screens...

Buy on Amazon
Carmela T.
I love that the product is very lightweight and doesn't feel thick on the skin. It corrects my redness and gives a beautiful glow. It makes me foundation look even better.
Siti Aishah J.
Review for: Laneige - Skin Veil Base EX SPF 22 PA ++ (#60 Light Green) 30ml/1oz more...
When i have redness or pimple over my faced this will be good for my skin . I bought this thing from my cousin  . This is my first time using but i really want to buy one .this product are really good for my skin . My skin are getting well and smooth after put makeup on . I really loved this   keep it up !