Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml uploaded by Jenny T.

BY LANEIGE

Experience optimal moisture replenishment with this skin purifying and softening refiner. Vitamin-rich royal jelly extract nourishes thirsty skin while optimal mineral water and sugar cane provide deep hydration. Skin is visibly retexturized, radiant. see more...

• I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much e...2 Answers
Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml
  • "I have oily/combination skin. I first tried this product when I purchased their Hydrating Travel Set. Even though this toner is for normal to dry skin, I absolutely loved this product because it leaves my skin feeling super moisturized, compared to other toners I've tried. My skin feels refreshed every time I use it. Highly recommend it!" in 9 reviews
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
I purchased the trial kit at sephora. It came with a mask, a serum, toner, cleanser and moisturizer. The products all have the same scent and it smells like heaven. I finished the toner within a few weeks and cant wait to purchase more!!!!
Alina P.
North York, ON
I just bought the second bottle. Love this toner, perfect for dry and sensitive skin. Doesn't have alcohol and really pleasant on the skin. I apply it after exfoliation and cleansing every night and morning.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
Smells lovely. i plan on purchasing this after trying it out for a week. definitely suits my normail combi skin. not drying like other toners.
Gina L.
It's a great toner for those with normal skin! But for those who have dry skin, I don't think it's moisturizing enough. But it smells great! :)
Carley C.
Toronto, ON
Lovely and hydrating. Not to harsh like some timers can be. Took off some makeup I had no idea was left on. Clean, soft skin
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
Feels very lovely on the skin, definitely feel it cleaning any last remaining dirt left after I cleanse my face.
Linda N.
Laniege has such great products that are powerful but not harsh! I always wake up with soft and smooth skin
Onto T.
Perfect for my dry skin! I buy the little bag set from Sephora so I get a bit of everything
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much everyone uses? I applied some to a cotton ball a few times to swipe over my face but wasn't sure if it was enough.