Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml uploaded by Jenny T.

BY LANEIGE

Experience optimal moisture replenishment with this skin purifying and softening refiner. Vitamin-rich royal jelly extract nourishes thirsty skin while optimal mineral water and sugar cane provide deep hydration. Skin is visibly retexturized, radiant. see more...

• I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much e...2 Answers
Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml
  • "I have oily/combination skin. I first tried this product when I purchased their Hydrating Travel Set. Even though this toner is for normal to dry skin, I absolutely loved this product because it leaves my skin feeling super moisturized, compared to other toners I've tried. My skin feels refreshed every time I use it. Highly recommend it!" in 9 reviews
Jocelyne R.
Sainte, NB
Love this toner! It’s mild and great for sensitive skin. Also smells great! I’ve been disappointed that it was sold out for a long time and had to change brands because of it. Will definitely buy again once it’s back in stock!
michy L.
Toronto
The beautiful thing about this product is that it truly does work to minimize pores. I use it in my regular skincare routine and have seen great results. I love that it leaves your skin feeling refreshed after each use.
tina D.
This is my favourite toner. I use it everyday twice a day. It’s so soothing which is so rare for a toner at least from my own experience. It takes off all the excess make up you didn’t remove and it’s not drying at all!
Kristen O.
I like this product because it isn’t too harsh on my very dry skin. However it feels a little bit oily and it caused my skin to break out the first week I used it.
Cindy L.
Toronto, WY
I love this product! Prior to this product I did not use toner at all! This product is amazing, it soothes my skin and does not dry out my skin at all. Whenever I use this product my skin always feels a lot better overall, the condition of skin has improved a lot from using this product. I initially received this product as part of the Hydration Trial Kit from Sephora and recently purchased the full size of this product. It has become a part of my daily skin routine.
Desiree L.
Richmond Hill, ON
I've used this toner morning and night and it's so lovely to use! It has a spa like scent which is very relaxing, although it seems like almost all the Laneige products have the same scent. The toner is very hydrating and doesn't strip the skin like some harsher toners do. It's almost feels like a soft fabric over the skin (if you can understand what I mean)!
June C.
This is my daily toner for the past year and I love it! I am on my second bottle now and this toner does the job right after I cleanse my face. It gets rid of the excess dirt right before I put on essence, serum and moisturizer! I would recommend this toner for everyone! I have oily/combo skin and this works perfectly!
Kim Louise G.
Surrey, BC
I love Laneige products and that they are available at Sephora! This toner does not disappoint yet it is still gentle to the skin. I have not used a different toner since I discovered this! Highly recommend it to everyone!
Crystal T.
Ridgeway
A good toner is one that re-hydrates your skin, alcohol free and gentle to the skin. This baby right here does exactly that! The brand is known for their awesome hydration and it sure helps a lot during the winter season.
Ivana K.
Etobicoke, ON
I went through two bottles of this to make sure I can fully test this out. I didn’t see much of any difference for anything. The only thing this did was give me a slight fresh feel to my face, that’s it. Just didn’t work out for me. Won’t be buying another bottle :(
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much everyone uses? I applied some to a cotton ball a few times to swipe over my face but wasn't sure if it was enough.