Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml uploaded by Jenny T.

BY LANEIGE

Experience optimal moisture replenishment with this skin purifying and softening refiner. Vitamin-rich royal jelly extract nourishes thirsty skin while optimal mineral water and sugar cane provide deep hydration. Skin is visibly retexturized, radiant. see more...

• I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much e...2 Answers
Chantal L.
Ottawa, ON
Another fabulous product by LaNeige. I haven’t come access a product I haven’t loved by this brand yet! I love how this toner leaves your face feeling refreshed without making it feel tight or drying it out like many toners do. I love that this line is soooo geeat for my dry sensitive skin!
Neisha G.
Victoria , BC
I received this in the hydration trial kit from sephora, and it had a bunch of great hydrating products like this one! This toner feels so good, and hydrates my dry winter skin. It doesn’t leave any film/residue on your skin, it soaks in perfectly!
Aliza C.
I find that the Laneige toner worked great on my skin. At first I didn’t notice any difference but as I kept up with this in my skincare routine I’ve noticed my skin looks softer and more supple as well as naturally glowing and radiant.
Stephanie W.
T6w2a2
My most hydrating toner of all time! I have used many bottles already! The price is on point. Very affordable yet effective for hydration. I’ve never loved a toner this much. I will definitely buy it again and again!
Heather R.
Alliston, ON
Love this for my dry skin! It doesn’t leave it feeling tight or dry and lasts forever!! It’s really gentle and I like this step in my skincare. I’m halfway done my second bottle
Nancy V.
Etobicoke, ON
I love this product. It was great at removing excess makeup that wasn't removed by my cleanser, and it was hydrating as well. It had a fresh clean scent. It is slightly pricey, because it's not drugstore, however, compared to other brands at Sephora it is considered to be quite affordable.
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
I love the light fresh scent and it really gets all the dirt, oils and makeup off your skin. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin so I highly recommend it. It is meant for normal to dry skin types and although I am combination it still works great for me.
Tiarra P.
Merritt, BC
It worked really well for taking excess dirt of my face, but it didn’t really work nicely to actual makeup removing, I loved the packaging, the plastic is super sturdy and the smell wasn’t bad, so overall I think it’s a good product just not my favourite.
Jocelyne R.
Sainte, NB
Love this toner! It’s mild and great for sensitive skin. Also smells great! I’ve been disappointed that it was sold out for a long time and had to change brands because of it. Will definitely buy again once it’s back in stock!
tina D.
This is my favourite toner. I use it everyday twice a day. It’s so soothing which is so rare for a toner at least from my own experience. It takes off all the excess make up you didn’t remove and it’s not drying at all!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much everyone uses? I applied some to a cotton ball a few times to swipe over my face but wasn't sure if it was enough.