Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml uploaded by Jenny T.

BY LANEIGE

Experience optimal moisture replenishment with this skin purifying and softening refiner. Vitamin-rich royal jelly extract nourishes thirsty skin while optimal mineral water and sugar cane provide deep hydration. Skin is visibly retexturized, radiant. see more...

• I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much e...2 Answers
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best skin toner I have ever used! It's so delightful specially when applying it feels like water but it helps the pore in my face . This had met my expectations. I would definitely buy this again!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice toner to get you started in Korean skincare. The Laniege toner is gentle and a good first hydrating step. For me, it felt that this product did calm my skin a bit and prepared it for other products in my skincare routine. It's light and watery, applies good with a cotton pad. It does have a noticeable floral fragrance but I didn't mind it too much. The toner itself was a relaxing ritual after cleansing. Unfortunately, this product became the source of major breakouts along my jaw line and chin area. It raised bumps under the skin and really made my skin textures worse. It was horrible and took me forever to find the culprit. I'm sad I have to take this off my routine but my face cleared right up when I stopped using this. Regardless, there are better options out there for toners although this one is a decent starter one.
Melissa S.
This is my all time favorite brand!!! Ever since I went to Korea and purchased it I have used this product for over 10 years. I use this daily and so many of the other products. I have not been disappointed with any of their skin care products. This toner is light and refreshings. Its perfect to use before makeup along with the moisturizer. Great price for the amount you get! Huge fan!
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reasonably priced toner for everyday use. This is a great toner to soften your skin, hydrate, and prep you face to absorb essences and serums. I have used this in conjunction with the rest of the line and it hydrated me without making me oily or breaking out. I really feel like it softened up my skin.
Ha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best toner I've ever used. It has a thicker consistency than most toners I've used so I feel like it's actually doing something for my skin. It smells great too, so that's an added benefit.
Alice L.
I've been through so many bottles of this toner. It's super hydrating, does not have an offensive smell and is great for the 7 skin method if you like something on the lighter sides. When I run out of my current bottle I won't be repurchasing however simply because I'd like to try other products.
SUE K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite toner. It's so hydrating and feels really good on my skin. It absorbed quickly and made my skin feel nourished and soft. Follow with essence and moisturizers.
Mesaly V.
I have been loving this toner! I usually put it on after I have cleanse my face twice(once with a foam cleanser and then with my green tea cleanser). It feels super nice applying the toner to your face. I will re-purchase after I finish my other bottle of toners that I still need to test out!
Guadalupe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know much about toners before starting to use this product, but this has worked wonders on my skin. It definitely has evened my complexion and added some moisture even though it's not the most important attribute. Also helps before I apply makeup as it smooths out general roughness.
Katherine S.
Savannah, GA
I felt this made a big difference with my acne since it is astringent and booster type toner in one product. I really like this one, but I am also intrigued by the one for sensitive skin. The packaging is standard, but it looks classy. I will for sure look into purchase of this in the future.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much everyone uses? I applied some to a cotton ball a few times to swipe over my face but wasn't sure if it was enough.