Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry - 200 ml uploaded by Jenny T.

BY LANEIGE

Experience optimal moisture replenishment with this skin purifying and softening refiner. Vitamin-rich royal jelly extract nourishes thirsty skin while optimal mineral water and sugar cane provide deep hydration. Skin is visibly retexturized, radiant. see more...

• I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much e...2 Answers
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
I didn't know much about toners before starting to use this product, but this has worked wonders on my skin. It definitely has evened my complexion and added some moisture even though it's not the most important attribute. Also helps before I apply makeup as it smooths out general roughness.
Nana L.
Nana L.
Happy Valley, OR
LOVE LOVE this toner! Not drying or stripping at all, calms my acne and redness and provides a nice bit of moisture. First time purchaser, and will defiantly buy again! The bottle is very big and lasts me a very long time, already recommended it to my grandmother and friends!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
I absolutely love this product. Always makes my face feel super fresh. It doesn't have a sticky feel like some other toners and it sinks into your skin.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Hayward, CA
Love this toner it definitely has made a difference on my skin and I can tell within two weeks of using them I love this line of hydration by Laneige
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is a nice toner to get you started in Korean skincare. The Laniege toner is gentle and a good first hydrating step. For me, it felt that this product did calm my skin a bit and prepared it for other products in my skincare routine. It's light and watery, applies good with a cotton pad. It does have a noticeable floral fragrance but I didn't mind it too much. The toner itself was a relaxing ritual after cleansing. Unfortunately, this product became the source of major breakouts along my jaw line and chin area. It raised bumps under the skin and really made my skin textures worse. It was horrible and took me forever to find the culprit. I'm sad I have to take this off my routine but my face cleared right up when I stopped using this. Regardless, there are better options out there for toners although this one is a decent starter one.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This is my all time favorite brand!!! Ever since I went to Korea and purchased it I have used this product for over 10 years. I use this daily and so many of the other products. I have not been disappointed with any of their skin care products. This toner is light and refreshings. Its perfect to use before makeup along with the moisturizer. Great price for the amount you get! Huge fan!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Reasonably priced toner for everyday use. This is a great toner to soften your skin, hydrate, and prep you face to absorb essences and serums. I have used this in conjunction with the rest of the line and it hydrated me without making me oily or breaking out. I really feel like it softened up my skin.
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Gaston , OR
This is one of the best skin toner I have ever used! It's so delightful specially when applying it feels like water but it helps the pore in my face . This had met my expectations. I would definitely buy this again!
Alice L.
Alice L.
I've been through so many bottles of this toner. It's super hydrating, does not have an offensive smell and is great for the 7 skin method if you like something on the lighter sides. When I run out of my current bottle I won't be repurchasing however simply because I'd like to try other products.
Ha T.
Ha T.
This is the best toner I've ever used. It has a thicker consistency than most toners I've used so I feel like it's actually doing something for my skin. It smells great too, so that's an added benefit.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much everyone uses? I applied some to a cotton ball a few times to swipe over my face but wasn't sure if it was enough.