LANEIGE Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry uploaded by Jenny D.

BY LANEIGE

Experience optimal moisture replenishment with this skin purifying and softening refiner. Vitamin-rich royal jelly extract nourishes thirsty skin while optimal mineral water and sugar cane provide deep hydration. Skin is visibly retexturized, radiant.

• I used this for the first time today and was wondering ho...2 Answers
LANEIGE Power Essential Skin Toner - Normal to Dry
  • "I have oily/combination skin. I first tried this product when I purchased their Hydrating Travel Set. Even though this toner is for normal to dry skin, I absolutely loved this product because it leaves my skin feeling super moisturized, compared to other toners I've tried. My skin feels refreshed every time I use it. Highly recommend it!" in 9 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
This toner has a thicker consistency, and feels almost like a facial serum. The bottle has a small hole, so I have to shake it to get the toner out on a cotton pad, but I wouldn't call it a con. It feels very nice when being applied to the skin, so I use it both in the morning and in the evening.
Natalie M.
I’ve only used this a handful of times at my moms house, but I did like it a lot. It left my skin soft and supple while helping bring back my skin to a normal PH after washing my face
Worked very well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is a nice toner to get you started in Korean skincare. The Laniege toner is gentle and a good first hydrating step. For me, it felt that this product did calm my skin a bit and prepared it for other products in my skincare routine. It's light and watery, applies good with a cotton pad. It does have a noticeable floral fragrance but I didn't mind it too much. The toner itself was a relaxing ritual after cleansing. Unfortunately, this product became the source of major breakouts along my jaw line and chin area. It raised bumps under the skin and really made my skin textures worse. It was horrible and took me forever to find the culprit. I'm sad I have to take this off my routine but my face cleared right up when I stopped using this. Regardless, there are better options out there for toners although this one is a decent starter one.
Melissa S.
This is my all time favorite brand!!! Ever since I went to Korea and purchased it I have used this product for over 10 years. I use this daily and so many of the other products. I have not been disappointed with any of their skin care products. This toner is light and refreshings. Its perfect to use before makeup along with the moisturizer. Great price for the amount you get! Huge fan!
Lisa M.
Norman, OK
Reasonably priced toner for everyday use. This is a great toner to soften your skin, hydrate, and prep you face to absorb essences and serums. I have used this in conjunction with the rest of the line and it hydrated me without making me oily or breaking out. I really feel like it softened up my skin.
Ha T.
This is the best toner I've ever used. It has a thicker consistency than most toners I've used so I feel like it's actually doing something for my skin. It smells great too, so that's an added benefit.
Elaine L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love laneige it’s my go to brand I have everything from them from face wash to toner to moisturizer I love how thin their products are and how it never feels heavy on my face
Caroline E.
Great cleanser for makeup removal. I highly recommend this for those who breakout from makeup left on overnight. This is a great product to make sure that doesn't happen!
SUE K.
This is my favorite toner. It's so hydrating and feels really good on my skin. It absorbed quickly and made my skin feel nourished and soft. Follow with essence and moisturizers.
Mesaly V.
I have been loving this toner! I usually put it on after I have cleanse my face twice(once with a foam cleanser and then with my green tea cleanser). It feels super nice applying the toner to your face. I will re-purchase after I finish my other bottle of toners that I still need to test out!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I used this for the first time today and was wondering how much everyone uses? I applied some to a cotton ball a few times to swipe over my face but wasn't sure if it was enough.