BY LANEIGE

Soften fine lines and wrinkles with this anti-oxidant rich, age-repairing cream. Highly-concentrated bio-peptides stimulate cell renewal and collagen production while ceramide corrective water replenishes thirsty skin. Over time, hydration is markedly increased; firmness and resilience are visibly restored. The key to younger-looking skin. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Anne K.
Review for: Laneige - Perfect Renew Cream (New) 50ml more...
I love how hydrated and nourished my face looks , especially in the morning, after using this moisturizer. I noticed my skin looked more even, and my pore size had diminished. Recommend!
Donna L.
Jackson Hts, NY
This cream smells so good and it goes on your skin so well. It definitely did meet my expectations. It's a bit pricey but has great value. I am a first time user but strongly believe I will be continuing my usage with this product and this line!
Susan L.
East Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Laneige Perfect Renew Cream - 50 ml more...
Love this cream. Moisturizes without leaving any oiliness. Very hydrating. Will definitely purchase again.
Allie B.
Review for: 50Ml more...
I got this from target because I really loved the packaging. It smells good and feels good