BY LANEIGE

Soften fine lines and wrinkles with this anti-oxidant rich, age-repairing cream. Highly-concentrated bio-peptides stimulate cell renewal and collagen production while ceramide corrective water replenishes thirsty skin. Over time, hydration is markedly increased; firmness and resilience are visibly restored. The key to younger-looking skin.

Buy on Amazon
Natalie K.
I can’t say enough good things about this product and this brand in general...I can actually say that this is a favorite!!! It’s gentle and so moisturizing! I highly recommend this brand to anyone...
Donna L.
Jackson Hts, NY
This cream smells so good and it goes on your skin so well. It definitely did meet my expectations. It's a bit pricey but has great value. I am a first time user but strongly believe I will be continuing my usage with this product and this line!
Anne K.
I love how hydrated and nourished my face looks , especially in the morning, after using this moisturizer. I noticed my skin looked more even, and my pore size had diminished. Recommend!
Susan L.
East Brunswick, NJ
Love this cream. Moisturizes without leaving any oiliness. Very hydrating. Will definitely purchase again.
Allie B.
I got this from target because I really loved the packaging. It smells good and feels good
Gloria Y.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am pretty neutral on this product. It works fine- nothing to write home about. It is a good beginner's product and you can't go wrong with it. I just did not see any impressive changes to my skin when using it. I did not finish the product because I found a different product I preferred.
Shelby W.
Dunnville
This product does a very good job at hydrating my skin! It seems to hydrate deeply into my skin and doesn’t just sit on the surface like some products. I haven’t had any problems with it clogging my skin either, so it would be fine for those with acne!
Angela C.
This cream kept my skin super hydrated and soft. I use it during the day and night. Really good to use before I start putting on my make up.