LANEIGE New BB Cushion Pore Control +Refill SPF50+ PA+++ Long Lasting Foundation

BY LANEIGE

Descriptions:

Moisture increase, oil reduction, 12-hour pore cover. How to use : Take content with the puff, apply on the face in the direction of skin texture in a pushing motion, and gently pat to make the application adhere to skin. To increase coverage, apply.

Jenna j.
I wear the shade 21 and it is the best color match I've ever found. It covers most of my acne and scarring but looks so lightweight that people have started complementing my skin. It lasts very well on my oily combo skin, and only breaks down after about 10 hours of wear. It has a slight scent but nothing overpowering, and it hasn't caused me any breakouts. My only complaint is that you barely get any product in cushion compacts. I wish I could buy a standard liquid bottle of this foundation.
Ciara F.
Pasadena, CA
Simply one of the best bb cushions! I have combo skin and this does not dry me out. It is on the dewy side of a pore control, and can shift and gather up in places after 8 hrs. A setting powder goes over it well. It also holds up to retouching! It has never broken me out. The shade range is limited as heck. I am a pale olive toned white gal and I’m in their darkest shade... so... there’s that.
Quinn Y.
Torrance, CA
Review for: (No.23C Cool Sand) more...
This is probably the best sunblock and foundation I have ever used. I have used it for about a week now and my skin has been loving it. I don't need too much coverage so I just apply one layer. I love that it comes with a refill and extra sponge/pad. The product is kind of a powdery liquid that leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless and smooth. I love love love this product.
Juanita M.
Tampa, FL
The coverage is not great and though the shade I got is beige arena, it is WAY too orange, which makes it look a bit unnatural. However, my skin looks a little smoother with it on. It also comes with a refill which is great!
Sue D.
Lakeville, NS
I received this in my TopBox Privé box and I love it! The porcelain shade is a perfect match for my fair skin tone. It provides a light, dewy coverage. It's great for those days I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup. Just a quick dab over the entire face and I'm good to go! Highly recommend!

Amazon