BY LANEIGE

Multi-action, foaming cleanser for fresher-looking skin. Exfoliating papaya sweeps away dead surface skin; micro-cellular beads gently remove impurities, melting away sunscreen and makeup. Instantly brightens.

• Just purchased the Hydration trial kit and this removed m...1 Answers
  • I been using this for about a month and I feel like my fa...4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin a...4 Answers
LANEIGE Multi Cleanser
  • "I recently started using this product and I cannot rave about it enough. This product has a creamy texture with small beads. It foams up and is extremely gently for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean without leaving it stripped of moisture. With any cleansing product I feel that its best to moisturize with a good lotion afterwards. Overall, this product has nice packaging and I am loving my results. The only con is the price but it's not too bad in comparison with higher end products." in 8 reviews
Courtney S.
Las Vegas , NV
I really liked this wash because it exfoliated my skin and took off makeup really well. However it did make my skin dry and a little irritated even after using it every other day.
Vanessa G.
This is a decent exfoliating cleanser. My skin did seem to like it, however I found it too drying for everyday use. For me, this will work best as a once a week exfoliation until I finish it. While I did like, I do not this I would repurchase it. There are other facial cleanser/ exfoliaters that will work better for my skin.
Joy G.
Not my favorite cleanser at all. It cleansed my face nicely, but one thing I do not like is when you can feel that the cleanser almost leaves a film on your face. Just like bar soap does on your body. This didn't work out for me.
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
My new favorite!! Price is worth it since you need just a little for your whole face. The papaya enzyme gives you a light exfoliation without harsh your skin! I have a very sensitive rosacea skin and this is just perfect!
Tash V.
One of my favorite cleansers. Found it on the Target website. It does the job without making my skin feel stripped of moisture. It has tiny beads in it for daily exfoliation. Def recommend trying it out.
pelin C.
First and foremost this caused welts all over my face and chest and they were so painful. A sephora employee told me she has seen alot of this happening wit this cleanser !!
Stacy H.
Saint Paul, MN
I just recently purchased this in a trial size kit, and I’m in love with it! With the winter here, I’ve been feeling really dry and crusty. This product is amazing!
Cindy H.
I have been using this as a 2nd cleanser after using the oil cleansing method. I purchased it at Target and I've been really enjoying it. I find that it doesn't strip my skin and leave it squeaky clean. I personally think it is a gentle cleanser. It does have beads for gentle exfoliation, but I use it with my Sephora pore cleanser scrubby pad so I can't speak to the exfoliating quality. I don't find it to be too harsh. I would definitely recommend!
Lisa H.
My favorite cleanser of all time. I have oily/combination oil. This cleanser removes all the dirt and impurities and leaves my skin squeaky clean every time. It is a foam cleanser and you only need a very small amount every time. The price pretty mid-range, but for the size it is a good value. I'm have about 1/4 left in my tube and I've used it for almost an entire year. The product does say that it's a makeup remover and exfoliater as well, but I just use it as a regular cleanser and do other steps separately and I recommends others to do the same. I've tried many cleansers from all price range, and this is my favorite by far. It's a very underrated product. Highly recommended.
Alex S.
CA
Best makeup removing cleanser ever! It takes off every last bit including waterproof eyeliner and mascara, while still being very gentle. It didn't make my skin feel stripped or dried out. The Philosophy Purity Cleanser used to be my holy grail for this, but the Laneige one felt so much better on my skin, and I'll definitely be sticking with this one from now on.
London Z.
I been using this for about a month and I feel like my face is very squeaky clean after washing and also dry and tight. Does anyone else have this issue?
Reira W.
I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also does the cleanse. Does this cleanser cleanse well? Does it dry my skin? Help please
Hannah G.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product helpful with acne/pore reduction? Have you seen good results?
May V.
Just purchased the Hydration trial kit and this removed my makeup but it stung my eyes. Has this happened to anyone else?