BY LANEIGE

A multiaction, daily foaming cleanser for fresher-looking skin. This bestselling Multi Cleanser lathers richly for an invigorating, multiaction cleansing experience. Infused with skin-nourishing papaya, this cleanser sweeps away dead surface skin, while natural cellulose gently removes impurities and melts away suncreen and makeup. Revealed: skin appears instantly brighter.

Directions:

Massage desired amount onto wet face. Rinse with warm water. Use everyday to remove impurities and brighten skin.

WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-1 PHOSPHATE, CELLULOSE, LAURIC ACID, LAURYL PHOSPHATE, PAPAIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS / WATER HYACINTH FERMENT, MANNITOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, LAURAMIDE DEA, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-75, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM

• Can’t live without these things. What is one thing you ha...3 Answers
  • Just purchased the Hydration trial kit and this removed m...2 Answers
  • I been using this for about a month and I feel like my fa...5 Answers
Laneige Multi Cleanser
  • "I recently started using this product and I cannot rave about it enough. This product has a creamy texture with small beads. It foams up and is extremely gently for my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean without leaving it stripped of moisture. With any cleansing product I feel that its best to moisturize with a good lotion afterwards. Overall, this product has nice packaging and I am loving my results. The only con is the price but it's not too bad in comparison with higher end products." in 8 reviews
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
I bought the Laneige pore care trail kit from Sephora for 25 bucks. I would totally recommend purchasing it and this was one of the items that came in the kit. I use this every night now and will be repurchasing it because it's that good. It removes face makeup easily and exfoliates "without granular balls" at the same time. It leaves my skin smooth and refreshed.
Hannah P.
Beaverton , OR
Love this cleanser! I have been using for 6 months and I finally found my holy grail cleanser. It has papaya enzyme which is good if you have acne or acne prone. I use to have acne all over my jaw and I felt really insecure about it. I always have acne no matter what and i was getting tired about it. But when i tried this cleanser coz it came in my target beauty box one day so i tried it. I m glad i did coz it works for me. Repurchase it with the full size.
Christina C.
This is, hands down, my favorite face cleanser. It also works as a make-up remover, so on days where I don't have much make-up on, I just use this to remove my make-up. My favorite thing about this face wash is how fresh the scent is. It's light but not too strong and this cleanser leaves my face feeling so soft and clean. I use this every night before bed and in the mornings to prep my face before makeup. I've used this face wash for years and it's still one of the best face washes I've ever used. I doubt I'll love any other face wash as much as I love this one!
Claire H.
Shakopee
I started using this after my friend left hers at my house and moved back to California, and I love it.  It gets off so much makeup from your face and has little scrubbers so it also gently exfoliates your skin leaving it feelings very smooth!  It also seems to keep my face feeling moisturized too, and doesn't leave it feeling tight at all.  My only complaint is it doesn't lather like I normally like my face washes too, but if that's the only problem I have, I will take it!  I highly recommend this product to people, especially those who are looking for a gentle exfoliant, or someone with sensitive skin!
Karen G.
San Leandro , CA
En verdad que es un producto muy bueno ya que si tienes tendencia a acné o no no importa porque es muy suave aunque se exfoliante al mismo tiempo es muy noble no irrita para nada la piel a mi en lo personal me encantó quiero volver a conseguirlo compré una muestra y quedé fascinada mi piel quedaba de una sola tan limpia y fresca es buenísimo para usarse todos los días ya que no irrita y limpia los poros yo tengo poros un poco grandes y inmediatamente vi el cambio de me cerraron ala primera aplicación lo recomiendo bastante
Sydney N.
I recently purchased this cleanser after I was unable to find the Neogen green tea foam cleanser at my local Sephora, having not heard much about this cleanser I decided to give it a try and I’m glad I did! This cleanser leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. I have not noticed any dryness or excessive breakouts since I’ve started using this product. I highly recommend especially to those with oily to combo skin. This product does have a slight fragrance it smells clean not overly perfumed or fake but if you are sensitive to scents you might want to steer clear of this. With this product a little goes a long way so I think the price is worth it.
Farrah Z.
Detroit
This stuff lasts forever! A little goes a long way. Definitely worth every penny. I loved that this was gentle to use on my face morning and night but still got every bit of makeup off my face. The scent is very clean and pleasing.
Jen W.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought the trial size of a variety of Laneige products at Sephora. It had the multi cleanser, toner,water clay mask, water bank hydrating gel, and a pore blur perfector. I got it just to try it out without having to pay too much. I loved everything. The cleanser is super thick so a little goes a long way. It’s very creamy when you wash your face and after you rinse with water...you can feel how clean your face is. After I was done with the trial I bought the entire set full size.
Sarah e.
Rochester Hills
Purchased at: Sephora
This is just a good all around cleanser. I've never noticed and significant benefits from it, but it gets my skin clean without making it feel dry or breaking me out. I generally use it in the morning after an overnight mask because I have other cleansers that I prefer at night, but if I didn't have so many problems with my skin this would definitely be my all around everyday cleanser.
Chrissy C.
indianapolis
I use this cleanser as the second step in my double cleanse. I’ve tried many foaming cleansers but this one has been the most gentle on my sensitized and red skin. A tiny bit produces a lot of foam and I really feel like I’m cleaning up. There is a light fragrance but I do not find it irritating. Laneige had been an amazing find for me because I can’t use lavender and so many other products have lavender! I hope they never stop making this cleanser
London Z.
I been using this for about a month and I feel like my face is very squeaky clean after washing and also dry and tight. Does anyone else have this issue?
Hannah G.
Atlanta, GA
Is this product helpful with acne/pore reduction? Have you seen good results?
Reira W.
I'm looking for a new cleanser that doesn't dry my skin and also does the cleanse. Does this cleanser cleanse well? Does it dry my skin? Help please
Vanessa G.
mission
how much is this? where can I buy? is it good? for what skin types is it for?
Noémie G.
Granby, QC
Can’t live without these things. What is one thing you have to use everyday? For me, definitely the Laneige Multi Cleanser !