BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Moisturizing Cleansing Cream

Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream

by Laneige

• A foamy face cleanser that buffs away impurities, moisturizes, and leaves skin hydrated long after cleansing.
  • The mild formula includes Sunflower seed oil to moisturize and improve skin texture and Meadowfoam seed oil to soften and soothe for a balanced complexion, providing long lasting hydration.

Directions

Massage desired amount onto wet face. Rinse with warm water. Use every day to remove impurities and brighten skin

Is this good for oily skin??
I don’t have acne, but i have dry textured skin. Is this product effective for long term hydration?
Is anyone else disappointed by the change Laneige made to their cleanser? The new Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream is nothing compared to the foam cleanser. Have any of you found a similar alternative to their foam cleanser? I miss it!
Start your review of Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...was the answer to its pleas for help! It has a nice scent, and was very moisturizing. I also use an extra amount at night, to use as a night mask, works wonders. 👌🏼in reviews
...because it is very gentle and not too heavy. I don't recommend this for dry skin because it is more of a light cream, but it was a good match for my sensitive skin.in reviews
I am definitely purchasing this in the future. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I am prone to breaking out and like most people with skin issues, I was kind of afraid to try it. This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all I've used and I have used dozens and dozens. Most of them breaking me out. This has a light fresh scent and sometimes even scents will break me out but this one didn't. A scent will usually bother me until I wash it off but this one doesn't. It gives me just the right amount of moisture using just a very small dollop and I like to add a little bit of cold water to make it spread evenly but I do that with all moisturizers. It's become habit. I would highly recommend this product. The only thing I would change about it is change from jar to pump for cleanliness. in reviews
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing cleaner for people with dry skin!!! And you need the tiniest bit. This was my first time using it and I got a small bottle with a trial bundle. And wow, it’s effective. It cleans and moisturizing my face that so desperately need moisture during the cold months in NH. This tiny bottle lasted me forever! 100% recommend to anyone with dry skin looking for a new cleanser.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,390 reviews
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Laneige moisturizing cream cleanser and it retails for $23.00. You get a nice amount of product for the price. This is a rich, thick, soft cleanser. 14.9% plant derived oils, it moisturizes and promotes absorption into your skin. No parabens or pthalates. Has some foaming, enough to clean your face. I like a more subtle fragrance and found this one to be a bit strong. Very floral. I used the product up but I didn’t love it. I have sensitive skin and sometimes felt a little tight after use.
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Brianna P.
The Laneige Moisturizing Cream Cleanser is slowing becoming my favorite cleanser. It lathers up very easily, so a little goes a long way. I absolutely love how it feels on my skin when applying it, it is so soft. The cleanser also has a very clean and elegant fragrance to it. After rinsing, I could already feel the hydration on my skin. I currently have a travel sized from a Christmas gift set, and will be repurchasing when it runs out. It’s an excellent product!
Stacey Z.
Panama City, FL
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Stacey Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have dry, flakey, or even sensitive skin? Then I highly advise you to go purchase this product! It's so amazing I use it everyday. It doesn't dry your skin out even more but it helps rejuvenate your skin. I bought this travel size in a small package that came with other laniege products for moisturizing. Definitely worth the purchase. I bought this at sephora. ❣
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by rebecca S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this cream for about a week. I am impressed with how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I have really dry skin and normally I feel like creams just sit on top of my skin, instead of my skin absorbing it. It is on the thicker side and has a faint pleasant scent. My makeup seems to go on much smoother since using this cream as well. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Tiffany Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Tiffany Y.
It is nice if you prefer unscented products, since there's a slight chemical smell that goes away very fast. The cleanser is thick. I find it to be a bit too thick and I try not to use it if I'm pressed for time, like in the mornings. My skin looks fine after, but this is definitely not my favorite from this brand.
Kate D.
Aldan, PA
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Kate D.
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Kate D.
I absolutely LOVE this Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream. It was one Laneige's products that I'd never heard of until thew girl I bought the set from that contained the Water Bank Moisturizer & this incredibly soft and creamy facial cleanser. I have verb using this jest about every single day and every night that I'm not exfoliating. The product comes out of the tube and onto your hands as a gel/cream cleanser. As you massage it into your face, it turns into a foam then cream that feels SO amazing on your skin. I never want to wash it off once I've gotten it all creamy! It leaves your skin soft afterwards, which would be a great thing for people with oily and combination skin types. I highly recommend it to those people. Actually, I recommend this to everyone. It's just that good. Toy bed this cleanser in your life!
courtney L.
1,060 reviews
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by courtney L.
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by courtney L.
Before receiving this I had never heard of this brand. Now that I have tried it I am not sure I could ever live without it! I tend to have super picky, sensitive skin. So it's always super hard for me to find a moisturizer that works on my face. I have combination skin so sometimes the thicker creams just make me break out. Usually I have to alternate between certain ones depending on how my skin is that day. With this though, I don't have to. It's amazing!! Texture wise it feels thicker, and it moisturizes like it is, but it doesn't feel heavy or thick on my skin and never once has made me break out. And since it is thicker, I don't really have to use a lot. So a little goes a very long way. I love putting it on right before bed, then I wake up the next day with super soft pretty skin. It's amazing!! It's definitely become my holy Grail. I can't live without this stuff!! Since I started using it I've noticed a great difference in my completion. My skin looks clearer and healthier now. And it smells awesome!! I will definitely continue using it and buying it in the future. I can't wait to try other products by this brand!!
Wina B.
Hitchcock, TX
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Wina B.
The Water Bank Hydro Essence and the Moisture cream have made my dull dry skin stay hydrated all day. I love, love, L-O-V-E it’s ultra light-weight moisturizing texture and its ability to keep the dry patches on my face from showing. It also doesn’t leave a greasy residue like most of the moisturizers out there. I’m absolutely happy with this product and would swipe it off the counter as soon as I’m out👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 #hydratewithlaneige #contest #complimentaryLaneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream Water Bank Hydro Essence
Courtney G.
Louisville, KY
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Courtney G.
Laneige Moisturizing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Courtney G.
Perfect refreshing moisturizer. Ideal for a clean healthy look on your face. I highly recommend to use, and unlock your full potential of a gorgeous face.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan G.
W Middlesex, PA
il y a 3 ans
Catrina B. il y a 3 ans
I am so disappointed! It is drying and not moisturizing at all. I've been using the Clinique Cleansing Balm for the interim.
Rachel T.
Maple Grove, MN
il y a 3 ans
Katrina D. il y a 3 ans
Its a typical Korean water cream. Deeply hydrates ans doesn't sit on the akin. Its absorbs quickly and keeps you husrates all day long. I'm a big fan of the Korean water creams- they're a game changer. I believe they go well with all skin types too.