LANEIGE Moisture Lip Balm

by Laneige

Triple function lip balm moisturizes, heals and prevents the different signs of aging to keep your puckers soft, smooth and supple. Superbly moisturizing balm contains peach stone, apricot stone and plum stone that heal chapped and dry lips, while the rich hydrating action provides a deep and long-lasting moisture effect. Adenosine then smoothens lines and wrinkles and stimulates cellular production for youthful looking lips. Lip Balm with triple effects: hydrating + healing chapped/dry lips + preventing the signs of aging lips. Hydrating effect Water Friendly Polyols Technology gives deep hydration. Also its Lip Care Complex provides an Immediate hydrating effect and long-term moisturizing. Oil complex prescription with peach stone, apricot stone & plum stone Healing chapped/dry lips Water Friendly Polyols Technology & Lip Care Complex prevent dryness and heals chapped lips. Preventing the signs of aging lips The ingredient, Adenosine, has an anti-wrinkle effect and stimulates cell function. Also Texture Enhancing Technology makes lip texture soft and immediately adds energy to dry and inelastic lip. Pack Size - 15g

How does this compare to the Lip Sleeping Mask? I like to use the mask during the day but want something a little lighter that still keeps my lips really hydrated.
Start your review of LANEIGE Moisture Lip Balm!
Mary caitlyn O.
LANEIGE  Moisture Lip Balm uploaded by Mary caitlyn O.
I love this product for what it is - a very hydrating lip balm that definitely works & delivers. My two gripes on laneige - over priced & still testing on animals. For the amount of usable product (in any of their products) is very little compared to the packaging size & price. This product runs about $25, but is only .35 oz of actual product. The packaging is definitely good, & I like that it comes with a spatula so you don't have to stick your fingers in the lip balm, but I'd personally rather see less packaging & more product, if I'm paying anywhere over $20. Second, it's the 21st century & this brand STILL tests on animals. (& yes I know why, since they sell on the Chinese market). If I wasn't gifted my laneige products I would not buy from them for this reason. I don't want blood on my hands just for a lip balm. Sorry.
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
I like this lip balm. It’s light, very little color (I have pear which is light green so it is nearly colorless on) and hydrating. However, once it wears on I cannot really tell of I was wearing a lip product.
Laura O.
Kissimmee
LANEIGE  Moisture Lip Balm uploaded by Laura O.
LANEIGE  Moisture Lip Balm uploaded by Laura O.
Oh god how I love this lip balm! I wear this allay everyday! I even pair with the sleeping mask! The best pair I swear!
Kelly R.
Chatom, AL
I really enjoy the sleeping mask so I thought this would be another holy grail product for me. Unfortunately it just doesn't do enough justify the high price tag. Don't get me wrong it nice. Goes on smooth isn't too thick or sticky, but just not $18 dallors good. Lol I did not repurchase this product, but enjoyed it to the end.
Alexis  T.
Cumberland, MD
Now, I'm up to three lip balms. What's in this stuff? I ordered the vanilla thinking I might like it and ended up loving it. It has just the right amount of scent that wears off quickly.
Elisha C.
Waco, TX
I love this moisture balm. It's just like the sleeping mask in the pot. I do love that this one is in a tube and it makes it easier to use and have on the go. I have the peach scent and I love it so much. It makes my lips so soft and shiny and a perfect everyday lip balm to have on the go. I can't wait to try other scents from this product/brand.
Kim S.
Camden, SC
Love the peach and pear versions! I bought them at Sephora. They are a little pricey but they are worth it. I like to use them at night as a lip treatment. It’s thick enough but not too thick and the scent is so nice on both of them. I highly recommend!
anushka J.
NAPERVILLE, IL
My lips are very dry and I am frequently changing lip balms to find which one suits me the best. I really liked this one.
Jessica S.
Staff
This brand just knows how to do lip care. I am not only obsessed with their overnight lip mask but this balm feels so good and hydrating
Jacqueline S.
Ashland, OH
Very hydrating and moisturizing. Smells amazing and glides onto lips leaving them smooth and silky.