BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clarifying gel-clay mask, crafted from mineral mud and mint water, that removes pore-clogging oil and impurities. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Innovative and a pure pleasure to use, this watery gel clay mask is crafted from refreshing mint water and clarifying mineral mud. Featuring Pore Minisizing™ technology, it glides smoothly onto skin, clearing impurities and reducing the appearance of pores. The fast-acting formula quickly dries to absorb excess oil. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I’m not a huge fan of clay masks but this has become one of my favorites. It’s definitely more “watered” down than other clay masks making the consistency easier to apply & also makes the mask seem a little more hydrating than the typical clay mask. It has a very calming, comfortable smell to it, always makes me feel relaxed. The Jar seems to embrace that calming look as well, subtle but pretty with the turquoise like color. The one downside, in my opinion, is When it dries down completely it dries super tight & stiff, a little uncomfortable on the face but I feel like it definitely helps clean my pores out and keeps my skin clear. I use it twice a week and definitely see & feel the results. It retails for 25$, which isn’t bad at all in my opinion. A little goes a long way because of the thinner formula making it last a long time, definitely worth the money, my nose thanks me twice a week!
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
I love this. I have the Laneige pore care trail kit from Sephora for $25 and this was one of the items that came in the kit.. I'm obsessed. I can use this mask 2 or 3 times a week. It is not super harsh on my skin and doesn't dry out your face. The consistency reminds me of a normal charcoal mask combined with a water bomb jelly maybe, but dries down like a normal mask. This is unlike anything I've every tried before. After you take it off you skin visually looks cleaner and has a very slight tingle after. 100% recommend.
Vanessa O.
Norwalk, CT
I purchased this mask a few months ago, and so far, I’m really enjoying it. Most masks are intense and will dry out your skin with one use. This mask can be used 2-3x a week- although i don’t think that my super oily skin could handle 3 uses per week. I typically resort to 2 uses.
My skin is extremely oily, especially in the summer. I’ve currently been breaking out very badly, so bad that I’ve been catching a new pimple on my skin about every other day. Beforehand, i only used this mask during the winter months. As soon as my breakouts began, I pulled this mask out of my vault and so far so great!
It never dries out my skin, and really helps to reduce redness. It gently brings the puss of my pimples (sorry for being so graphic) to the surface of my skin after one use (which would take about a week if i never used a mask). After washing off the mask, i like to go in and reapply another thin layer to big pimples and leave it on overnight. By the time I wake up, they’re already dried up.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Wow. Wow. Wow. I just went to Sephora and was talking to one of the SA’s and was asking about a mask that would help blackheads, impurities, and pores. She led me to this one which I was happy it was $25. Most clay masks at Sephora can be very pricy. I immediately tried it after I showered and exfoliated. I couldn’t feel my face while this was drying and loved seeing the black dots where my pores are. I loveeee that it comes with a sponge to get off the excess because one thing that is annoying about clay masks is when you wash off it gets messy. That sponge is amazing. And the mask itself removed way more blackheads than Biore strips and my pores were practically gone. Highly highly recommend.
Marcela O.
This stuff is amazing!! What i love is that you have to wash it off once it dries and it dries quickly, within 30 secs to 1 minute. You can actually feel it hardening on yiur face but the best part is when you wash it off, your skin looks so smooth and clean! My face also feels a little tight but in a good way. I feel as if this mask really draws out the impurities in my skin, I'd definitely recommend and would repurchase!
Devershi J.
So this mask is definitely good but one thing that puts me off is the smell. It has a very weird smell to it which can get to you after a while. It definitely minimized my pores and made my skin look clean but it could be a little drying so you have to moisturize properly after.
SS F.
newark
I love love love this mask. I’ve tried several clay masks and this is the ONLY mask that makes my skin feel super soft right after I wash it off. Most clay masks makes my face feel super tight and dry right after use & I find myself rushing to put on my serum, not with this one. Needless to say I will be repurchasing this many times.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
This clay mask by Lenige is very good. I was very happy with the texture and the thickness in the way it felt smooth onto my skin. You didn't take very long to dry and it wasn't so tight that it felt like it was going to rip my face off. It rinsed off easily. Left my pores looking very minimal how much smaller than before. It left my skin feeling super soft and really healthy. The best part was it wasn't over drying like some clay masks can be. I would recommend this mask to anyone who likes mineral type masks.
Quinn v.
san francisco
This is an amazingly light and soft face mask to use. It is easy to apply and even easier to remove because of its water like thin consistency! Also the packaging feels so luxe and there’s a ton of product inside so that’s a plus !
Elisabeth C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have really large pores on my nose and this stuff is fantastic for clearing them. I received it as a sample at Sephora because I wanted to try a pore clearing mask by Laneige because I love their sleeping masks so much. It worked well and felt slightly tingly. I think you’d have to use it about once a week to get long term results.
Kristina M.
I’ve been dying to try! Is this product worth it???
Krista F.