LANEIGE Mini Pore Water Clay Mask uploaded by Jumanah C.LANEIGE Mini Pore Water Clay Mask uploaded by Sarah C.

BY LANEIGE

DESCRIPTIONS:

• Innovative and a pure pleasure to use, this watery gel clay mask is crafted from refreshing mint water and clarifying mineral mud.
  • Featuring Pore Minisizing™ technology, it glides smoothly onto skin, clearing impurities and reducing the appearance of pores.
  • With a fast-acting formula, the mask quickly dries to absorb excess oil - say goodbye to shine.

Melina M.
Fairfield, OH
In love this mask in general because it's think and goes on smooth unlike other gunky clay masks. Its comfortable on and when it's finished it leaves my skin looking and feeling incredible and this size is the perfect go to for travel. I took it with me on a cruise to Alaska and it was like the best idea ever.
Ky C.
I love love love this this line it is my daily go to. I use the cleansers, toner, water essence, water bank gel, the sleep mask, the pore blur and this lovely little mask. My favorite thing about it is it dries super quick almost before you finish applying to your whole face. So great for mornings when you need a quick boost in your face routine. Highly recommend. Great price point also when you buy in the Pore Care Trial Kit for $25 online or in store.
Dafne G.
Love it. I really love how it feels in my skin and doesn't make me break out. I love all of laneige products but this is my favorite. It is think but you can apply it really smooth and easily. I really recommend this along with the toner so love your skin.
Joy G.
This has a light, bouncy feel when you put it on. Doesn't have the tingling effect when it's on and it's definitely not as drying as most clay masks. Good option for those with dryer skin types.
❥ L.
Lake Orion
i used this for the first time a few months ago and i was very disappointed. i had an allergic reaction and it ended up giving me small stretch marks in the corner of my mouth. i wouldn’t use again. it’s just not for me
Faith A.
Boca Raton, FL
THIS STUFF WORKS! Love this to get all the dirt and clogged pores on my face. I have a lot of black heads on my nose and chin area and after the first time using this mask i saw a huge difference.
Clare H.
Love this mask! Feels so soothing on the skin and when it dries down, it doesn’t irritate or pull on my skin at all. It doesn’t dry out my skin either and it feels so soft after I use the mask. Will continue to use!
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
I received a sample of this when I bought their hydrating trial kit. I have mixed feelings. While I did see a slight difference in shrinking my pores, it also left my cheeks fairly dry. I happen to have dry skin, but I was hoping a product called waterclay would be a bit more moisturizing. This may work better for someone with combination/oily skin.
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I felt like this mask was a little misleading. With the word water in the title, I was led to think it would be a little more hydrating. It dried down and firmed up on my skin like glam glow super mud.. but not as harsh. My skin got red after use but didn’t break out or get seriously irritated. I didn’t notice any benefits however.
Laura V.
New Castle , DE
I loooooooooove this mask so much! It cleans my skin deeply, and also my pores! It does not dry my dehydrated skin at all. It is the weirdest and coolest thing ever! I had never used before a mask that deeply cleaned my skin without drying it out!