LANEIGE Mini Pore Double Clearing Cleansing Foam

by Laneige

Pore cleansing foam effectively cleanses pores with micro-bubbles and keeps skin moisturized without any taut feel with Moisture Capsule

Skin type
All Skin Types
Net Wt.
150ml

Goodbye visible pores! Goodbye sebum!

LANEIGE Mini Pore Line

For smooth and moisturized skin without any taut feel by controlling excessive sebum and providing moisture

How To Use

STEP 1

Dispense content (about 2cm) onto the palm and lather with lukewarm water.

STEP 2

When abundant foam is generated, gently wash the face in a massaging motion.

STEP 3

Wash off with lukewarm water.

Ingredients
WATER , GLYCERIN , STEARIC ACID , MYRISTIC ACID , PEG-32 , POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE , LAURIC ACID , LAURYL GLUCOSIDE , GLYCERYL STEARATE , PEG-100 STEARATE , COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE , FRAGRANCE , POLYQUATERNIUM-7 , ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH , MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE , LACTOSE , SUCROSE , DISODIUM EDTA , CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI 77289) , SODIUM BENZOATE , MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) EXTRACT , PINUS SYLVESTRIS LEAF EXTRACT , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER , PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES JUICE , NELUMBO NUCIFERA FLOWER EXTRACT , HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH , HYDROGENATED LECITHIN , PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE , BUTYLENE GLYCOL , PENTYLENE GLYCOL , ALCOHOL , XANTHAN GUM.

Precautions
1. When granules get into the eyes, wash off with water. If abnormal symptoms occur, consult your doctor.

2. If skin develops abnormal symptoms and side effects such as red spots, swelling, and itching while using the product, or if the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight, consult your dermatologist.

3. Do not use on open wounds.

4. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Keep away from direct sunlight.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Mini Pore Double Clearing Cleansing Foam!
Richmond Hill, ON
LANEIGE Mini Pore Double Clearing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Blanckittyy Y.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Mini Pore Double Clearing Cleasning foam was an accidential find. I forgot to bring a cleasning foam with me during my Orlando trip. I found this at a Winners. I I always enjoyed using a Laneige cleasner but it’s been a long time. I am totally in love 😍 with this. A little dab with bluey green beads that melts while lathering. It creates a nice foaming bubbles and makes my skin feels so clean 🧼 without feeling stripped. My skin actually cleared up during the time I used this.LANEIGE Mini Pore Double Clearing Cleansing Foam Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask FOREO Luna Facial Sonic Vibration DEEP PORE FACE Combination Skin
Ottawa
This cleanser can do a very good job removing makeup and cleaning your face. It has little scrubs in there to get rid of the dead skin on your face. A little can do the job so a small tube lasts a long time.
Milton , ON
Cleans skin really well and leaves it feeling refreshed. I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin after only a couple uses. The oxygen bubbles definitely play their part.
Mississauga , ON
This product is great for an oily skin type. It’s part of my daily routine. I use it after I remove a large portion of my makeup with a wipe and remover oil. A small pea sized amount is plenty to use all over your face and down your neck. The small beads burst as you massage them in your skin. I use this alongside my foreo and my skin feels so nice and clean ready for the rest of my routine.
Milton, ON
Doesn’t dry out my face and leaves it healthy looking and soft after. Effective for taking off makeup (I wold suggest using makeup remover first if you wear a lot of makeup). There are these soft ‘beads’ inside which explode and release oxygen. I’ve noticed a huge difference on my face since using.
Montreal, QC
This cleansing is the love of my life, I have asked help at Sephora so I could start a new skin care routine. And the girl recommended me this, last night, I had a bunch of pimples and overnight they had reduced and my skin was glowing and healthier. I definitely recommend buying, 27$ cad is definitely worth the price.
Edmonton
Has my face feeling squeaky clean right after. For someone that has really sensitive skin I find that this does a great job without irritating my skin.
Best cleanser I have used. I use the double cleanse method and this is my step two. It leaves my skin clean but not tight and dry. If you get it in your mouth it tastes like candy or something. Has some beads in it. Perfect grip material on the packaging. I prefer this over pump because you can easily use it with one hand.
Snohomish, WA
Do not use. Word of advice. Terrible for oily skin, terrible for dry skin. If you go on skincarisma.com and copy/paste the ingredients, you will be HORRIFIED. Literally everything in this is an acne trigger - which is hilarious, because it's marketed towards oily skin. So. thanks but no thanks.
Van Buren, AR
like this cleansing foam! i probably wouldn’t repurchase it mostly because there’s other products i like best! but this totally gets the job done and works well. long lasting! i still have some and use it from time to time but it’s not my go-to.

Looking for your answer?