LANEIGE Mini Pore Blur Perfector uploaded by Jocelynne A.LANEIGE Mini Pore Blur Perfector uploaded by Amber C.

BY LANEIGE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A mattifying skin finisher, featuring refreshing mint water and pine extract, that reduces oil and minimizes the look of pores. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… LANEIGE's ultimate blurring finisher features a Pore Minimizing™ blend of moisturizing mint water and purifying, oil-controlling pine needle extract to reduce the look of pores and shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.

Amber C.
Girard, OH
I have the Laneige pore care trail kit for 25 bucks on Sephora and this came in the kit. I would totally recommend purchasing it if you have oily combo skin. This stuff is great at blurring the look of pores. It smells like an expensive lotion and has a soft silky moisturizer texture feeling, but not as thick as silicone primers though. I really didn't have high hopes for it because of the texture and thought it was going to slip off my face. However, it actually works well because it sinks into the skin as it fills in the pores. I have been really loving it.
Candice Z.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It’s my all time favorites. Just because the consistency feels amazing on my dry skin and I feel like it works sooo well as a primer for me. I use this all the time before I apply my make up and I just can’t complain. I just love it so much. YEA, I’D DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. Buy it now!! You won’t regret it. But don’t say I didn’t tell you that my skin is dry and thin layered so if yours is oily prone you might not like it as much.
Armyn D.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this primer. I didn’t know about this brand till I was walking around Sephora looking for a primer and I thought I give this ago. I’m so glad I did! I have combination skin and. Not only that but I have huge pores. This primer not only keeps my face hydrated but also minimizes my pores. The texture is like a lotion and although it’s hydrating it’s not thick. This is my go to primer and I will definitely be purchasing again. I’m eager to try more of their products
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst , NY
This is great for people who have large pores its the last step in your skincare routine. Very comparable to Dior Dreamskin. It has a nice scent and helps to treat oiliness and enlarged pores. Available now at sephora !
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
I never used a blur perfector and this is my favorite. I love applying to my face and walking out the door with confidence. Really shrinks pores and makes a big difference in your skin care routine. This is a must have
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
Loved this serum! Worked well after using it for a few weeks I noticed a difference in my pores but it was a very gentle difference. My pores looked much smaller/unnoticeable under a full face of makeup!
Lisa S.
Waco
This has helped me with my pores since they are very hard to cover up. Love the price for the product for how it works and tell the difference. I find this so effective without it I’m not sure if I can go without it.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Anastasia P.
North Hollywood
Got this as a sample and I’m itching to try more. I was told this was a sister product to Amore pacific and I was so glad to discover them. Not only are they better priced but do a better job! If you are combination skin and acne prone like me, always reach for this.

Sephora