Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g!
How would you rate this product?
Lynn L.
Erie, PA
[product:laneige-lip-sleeping-mask-limited-edition-mint-chocolate-chip-070-oz/-20-g] omg, so good! Can I tell you how good this stuff is?! it’s goes on with such a nice texture, notsticky and I love the applicator that comes with it. I would recommend this for anyone, especially, if you have dry lips. It’s the last thing I do before I fall asleep and you wake up with super soft lips!
Maria J.
San Ysidro, CA
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g uploaded by Maria J.
I found this product at TjMaxx and couldn’t believe it since I had heard so many great things about it. So I didn’t hesitate buying this at all! This sleeping mask leaves my lips very hydrated for many hours. When applied the lip mask smells like Mint but the scent wears off and doesn’t last a long time. In the morning my lips feel soft and smooth. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g
Rachel N.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g uploaded by Rachel N.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g uploaded by Rachel N.
I have a bad habit of picking at my lips and this mask saves them every time. My lips could be in terrible shape and I'll put it on overnight and it's like nothing ever happened. The smell is amazing. A little goes a long way so it'll last for a good amount of time.
Jen L.
Boca Raton, FL
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Mint Choco 20g uploaded by Jen L.
Absolutely loved this lip scrub! My lips were so soft and smooth in the morning. I definitely recommend this!

Looking for your answer?