BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige
Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 070 oz/ 20 g

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g

by Laneige

A sweet holiday treat for your lips lock in moisture overnight with two limited-edition Lip Sleeping Mask flavors. Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven ToneHighlighted Ingredients:- Berry Mix Complex: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants- Moisture Wrap Technology: Locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: This overnight lip mask is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C to soothe and gently exfoliate flaky lips. Its unique Moisture Wrap™ technology keeps moisture locked in throughout the night. Apply before bed and wake up to a hydrated pout.

Is this mint one worth it I have the berry and vanilla and unsure if I should get this one
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g ? This product used to work for me so well but it stopped working for some reason. Can anyone recommend what you've tried and worked?
Does the fragrance irritate the lips ?
Start your review of LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g!
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
My cousin gave me two of the Laneige lip sleeping masks as a gift and I'm in love! I got the regular berry flavor and the mint choco flavor, which is my favorite of the two. I have really dry lips in the winter time and this lip mask has been magical. It makes my lips feel so soft and hydrated. Although it's a mask, I use this all day because it doesn't make my lips feel all sticky. It's so lightweight yet hydrating at the same time! I can see why it's so popular. Love this!
Melissa W.
Peabody, MA
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Melissa W.
I was so curious about this product for a long time, but thought the price was kind of high for a lip mask. After buying and using it, I realized I will get a TON of uses out of this jar, and the price seems totally fair. I’ve barely made a dent in the product after using it probably a dozen times, and applying quite liberally. It does a nice job of hydrating my lips, and I think it will work even better if I start using a lip exfoliator before applying this. As far as the scent/flavour, I only really get the mint, not mint chocolate, but it’s not overpowering and is a pleasant smell. I would probably choose a different scent next time.
Jackie R.
N Chesterfld, VA
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Jackie R.
I was lucky enough to score this at TJ Maxx right after I had finished my mini size of the original berry flavor. I love the chocolate mint, it’s very subtle. The large size jar is going to last me forever and I really like the included applicator. I will always continue to buy this sleep mask, it’s definitely worth the money.
Stephanie C.
Sanford, FL
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Stephanie C.
There is so much hype about this brand! I have tried the Berry which I actually prefer. The chocolate is so faint it’s almost unnoticeable! The mint has a feel more than taste or smell also. Works extremely well, lasts through the night keeping my lips soft and moist.
Carmen G.
Saint Paris, OH
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Carmen G.
I do really love Laneige Lip Masks! But this opp one only got three stars because the scent is not what I thought it was going to be. I got this for winter cause I thought the mint choco was perfect-but the scent did disappoint. I recommend buying this product in a different scent and it would be a 5/5!
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Jahnay W.
Laneige is a luxury Korean beauty brand that is extremely popular. Laneige means “snow” in French. Laneige pursues water science as its philosophy to help women achieve a radiant, dewy complexion. Another fun fact is its owned by Amore Pacific, the largest cosmetics company in South Korea. Laneige has so many different scents since the original (berry) came out. Any ointment-type lip balms never worked for me. While they seem to hydrate my lips on the surface level, they often sit on top of my lips for too long, refusing to be absorbed and making any color I apply slide around. I’ve seen some success with the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm, which has a unique, mousse-like texture, its one of my favs but I go through them so fast. So I save the Fresh rose lip foe summer since it has spf in it and its lightweight. So when I came across the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, I was curious if the raving reviews were true. Currently, my lips are either extremely chapped or noticeably greasy, so despite my creeping skepticism that maybe it’s unnecessary to have a separate sleeping mask just for my lips, I decided to put this little pink jar to the test. It goes on colorless, and the texture is between that of a very thick moisturizer and a silky balm. A little bit goes a long way, and technically, you only need a tiny amount each time—even less than the amount of product you need for an eye cream. The product comes with a cute little applicator, which I appreciate and wish more brands thought of this. But a clean finger will work, too, in terms of application. They also have expanded the line and have ‘A Lip Glowy Balm’ in all their new scents. They do have a few that are seasonal during Xmas time. I love and use them daily. My two favs are Sweet Candy and Gummy Bear. You don’t need them all but for $22 it will last you over a year. I have been using mine for longer but since I switch back and fourth between them its lasted so long. I would and have recommended this to my family and friends. Key Ingredients: Vitamin C, Shea Butter, & Various fruit extracts like Raspberry, Strawberry, and Goji Berry to soothe and soften lips. It also claims to use a special technology called ‘Moisture WrapTM’which’ - creates a mineral network of beta-glucans over the lips to lock in hydration and keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. *One thing to note is that it does contain several types of waxes, including synthetic, and a bit of fragrance*
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Laneige sleeping lip masks are the best on the market! It’s fun to have the different flavors, especially the holiday ones like this mint chocolate one! I wouldn’t get it all the time but I like this flavor for the holidays!
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Believe the hype!!! I’m loving this set of Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks I picked up recently. Creamy, not sticky. So hydrating and smells delicious. By the time you have finished this video one will have been sold. Crazy right. Try them out if you get a chance.
Kate D.
Nashville, TN
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mint Chocolate Chip 0.70 oz/ 20 g uploaded by Kate D.
This brand is a 10/10 staple for me. Nothing makes my lips look more hydrated, glossy and just downright sexy!!!! Bonus is how amazing the scents all are! This is the ONLY moisturizer that calms my lips down after I get filler!! LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) Laneige
Jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Amazing I love this it makes my lips soft and moisturized. I just recently got it and I'm in love. I can't believe I have not found it earlier. I will recommend this to everyone. And I will keep it in my bathroom. I recommend it to anyone looking to make there lips soft smooth and luminous.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yuching C.
Murrieta, CA
il y a 6 mois
Genee E. il y a 5 mois
I have this one and the vanilla and I am not sure why..the vanilla is the one that works for me. This one doesn’t do anything
Esfir M.
Harrisburg, PA
il y a 2 ans
Barbie A. il y a un an
Our skin and our lips are not the same “skin” so ye good. I have seen a person (youtube) developing pimples on the side of his lips by wearing this as a gloss, but hygiene could be the reason so who knows. But you’ll be fine. As long as you’re not allergic.