Laneige
Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap 70 oz / 20 g

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap .70 oz / 20 g

by Laneige

A leave-on lip mask that delivers intense moisture and antioxidants while you sleep with its Moisture Wrap™ Technology and Berry Mix Complex™ formula. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, and DullnessHighlighted Ingredients:- Berry Mix Complex™: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants- Moisture Wrap™ Technology: Locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask is a special intensive-care mask for lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap .70 oz / 20 g!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole C.
N Ridgeville, OH
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap .70 oz / 20 g uploaded by Nicole C.
Ok sooo…I love Laneige lip sleeping masks. But I would not purchase this scent again as it appears to have no scent! I will keep it and use it because I love the masks and they make my lips super soft and hydrated. But I will stick with others I love such as vanilla, berry, mint chocolate and lemon sorbet. Some of those I mentioned are seasonal but I have them and love them! These are so worth the price as one jar lasts me well over 6 months with daily use.[product:laneige-lip-sleeping-mask-gingersnap-70-oz-/-20-g]

Looking for your answer?