BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLaneige

One night lip care for smooth n moist lips! Gently erases dty, flaky skin on the lips through the night to realize smooth n supple lips with NEW Lip Sleeping Mask.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 0.71 Oz/20g; Berry Mix Complex - Rich in vitamin C n anti-oxidants, berry mix extracts soothes dry n chapped lips, n make them soft n smooth again. Packaging may vary.; Moisture Wrap - Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help the skin absorb n retain moisture through the night; Sweet Fruity Berry Fragrance - Sweet n relaxing fragrance that smells so delicious, it reminds you of real berries

is this lip mask worth the price?
Have you tried the LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g/Lip Sleeping
Is this lip balm really worth the hype? Any dupes?
Start your review of LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary)!
Brittney M.
Kingsport, TN
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Brittney M.
I’ve been using this sleeping mask on my lips for over a year now and it has been an absolute game changer, especially in the cooler months. My lips used to get so dry and crack all the time. Chapstick never helped and I wanted something that would actually moisturize my lips and keep them that way all day long! Laneige not only keeps my lips super hydrated, but it plumps them a little as well! Vanilla is my absolute favorite! LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary)
Kiley  V.
Dunmore, PA
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Kiley  V.
These are the best lip masks of all time! They make your lips so soft & smooth omg. I had to make sure I bought every single color lol. (I used up all my apple lime one before I could review these.) Especially with fall/winter coming now these are going to be perfect to have on hand!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
1,032 reviews
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Amanda S.
I do like this— I wanted to love it. I also thought it would be so much better considering all the hype it gets. It’s a great formula but it doesn’t stay on. I also didn’t wake up with soft smoothie lips. But that could be due to the fact it’s very dry in my home and I need a humidifier bad. Plus it’s winter so the heaters are on and I keep one in my room and my husband puts it full blast. So that could be why. But I did give it 4 stars and I’m going to continue to use it every night and see. But I still wish it would stay on. Oh and it smells and taste like bubblegum. That’s a plus too. I’ll update the review as needed. Overall though I’m satisfied with my purchase and I do recommend.
Diana  K.
Long Beach, CA
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Diana  K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I saw everyone raving about this product and I knew I just had to have it for my crusty lips. And let me tell you it’s amazing. You put it on, go to sleep, and you wake up with baby soft lips. You’re suppose to wipe it off when you wake up but by the time I wake up it’s already off. Lol the consistency is thick but not sticky and it smelly like berries. I just wish it would last all day, but I guess you just gotta stay hydrated and drink lots of water. I would highly recommend this product. [product:laneige-lip-sleeping-mask-berry-20g-/-lip-sleeping-pack-/-lip-treatment-packaging-may-vary]
Puja J.
Maryland Hts, MO
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) It's just awesome product. I am using it from one year and nothing else works like this. I use it every night and next morning my lips are well hydrated and smooth.
Kelsey W.
N Miami Beach, FL
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Kelsey W.
I use this product every night and sometimes even throughout the day. It gives my lips a really pretty light pink tint and makes them look totally moisturized. I don’t wake up feeling extremely hydrated but I would still recommend
Oleksandra  S.
Portland, OR
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Oleksandra  S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing lip sleeping mask! Use it every night before going sleep. My lips looks moisture and soft. Thanks for this really nice and helpful product.
Mary G.
Chapel Hill, NC
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical, but this does have a little something extra. I have been using it every night and waking up with moisturized lips. Sometimes I add aquaphor on top, but I usually don’t feel like I need too. A little goes a long way
AJ K.
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by AJ K.
Something bright and fun for the beginning of Spring! ☀️ Is everyone as hyped as me? I am so ready for this long winter to be over! On to today’s review The infamous product I didn’t know I needed 😍 *Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry 🍓 Key ingredients of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, Shea butter, and multiple antioxidants. I went to purchase this a few times and kept talking myself out of it- I have 800 lip balms, do I really need it? Quick answer? YES. The first time I used it I plopped the applicator in it kind of forcefully like a dummy lol, expecting it to be on the harder side like most balms in tubs like this. It was not the case. I made a mess lol. This stuff is thin and smooth. A little goes a very long way and it’s absolutely nothing like any of my other lip balms. It says on all night ((spoiler, I use it during the day too lol)) - I am not kidding you, it stays put through eating, drinking, sleeping, you name it. And don’t forget the delish berry scent! They nailed it without making it overbearing. I absolutely regret not trying this cult favorite sooner.
DINA H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,723 reviews
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by DINA H.
Not the exact same thing, but close. Mine is hibiscus sample size. I love this stuff. It has the consistency of Vaseline, but it’s smells a lot nicer and stays much longer. You can also feel how soft your lips are getting after using this. Mine has a slight pinkish tint to it, but it doesn’t look like lipstick. If there were one thing that I would improve on... it would be the applicator. It comes out fast and thick. I would make the opening smaller. I got this from Ipsy and would definitely recommend.

159 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...