Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsLaneige

One night lip care for smooth n moist lips! Gently erases dty, flaky skin on the lips through the night to realize smooth n supple lips with NEW Lip Sleeping Mask.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 0.71 Oz/20g; Berry Mix Complex - Rich in vitamin C n anti-oxidants, berry mix extracts soothes dry n chapped lips, n make them soft n smooth again. Packaging may vary.; Moisture Wrap - Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help the skin absorb n retain moisture through the night; Sweet Fruity Berry Fragrance - Sweet n relaxing fragrance that smells so delicious, it reminds you of real berries

It looks like it works amazing? Should i put down my Cherry Chapstick?
Good for even for normal lips?
Did you know the benefits of this Korean lip mask?[product:laneige-lip-sleeping-mask-berry-20g-/-lip-sleeping-pack-/-lip-treatment-packaging-may-vary]
Start your review of LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary)!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Amanda S.
I do like this— I wanted to love it. I also thought it would be so much better considering all the hype it gets. It’s a great formula but it doesn’t stay on. I also didn’t wake up with soft smoothie lips. But that could be due to the fact it’s very dry in my home and I need a humidifier bad. Plus it’s winter so the heaters are on and I keep one in my room and my husband puts it full blast. So that could be why. But I did give it 4 stars and I’m going to continue to use it every night and see. But I still wish it would stay on. Oh and it smells and taste like bubblegum. That’s a plus too. I’ll update the review as needed. Overall though I’m satisfied with my purchase and I do recommend.
Diana K.
Stockton, CA
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Diana K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I saw everyone raving about this product and I knew I just had to have it for my crusty lips. And let me tell you it’s amazing. You put it on, go to sleep, and you wake up with baby soft lips. You’re suppose to wipe it off when you wake up but by the time I wake up it’s already off. Lol the consistency is thick but not sticky and it smelly like berries. I just wish it would last all day, but I guess you just gotta stay hydrated and drink lots of water. I would highly recommend this product. [product:laneige-lip-sleeping-mask-berry-20g-/-lip-sleeping-pack-/-lip-treatment-packaging-may-vary]
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Sephora
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) It's just awesome product. I am using it from one year and nothing else works like this. I use it every night and next morning my lips are well hydrated and smooth.
Oleksandra S.
Portland, OR
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Oleksandra S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing lip sleeping mask! Use it every night before going sleep. My lips looks moisture and soft. Thanks for this really nice and helpful product.
Mary G.
Chapel Hill, NC
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was skeptical, but this does have a little something extra. I have been using it every night and waking up with moisturized lips. Sometimes I add aquaphor on top, but I usually don’t feel like I need too. A little goes a long way
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Dina H.
Not the exact same thing, but close. Mine is hibiscus sample size. I love this stuff. It has the consistency of Vaseline, but it’s smells a lot nicer and stays much longer. You can also feel how soft your lips are getting after using this. Mine has a slight pinkish tint to it, but it doesn’t look like lipstick. If there were one thing that I would improve on... it would be the applicator. It comes out fast and thick. I would make the opening smaller. I got this from Ipsy and would definitely recommend.
Kelli Q.
Mcallen, TX
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Kelli Q.
This is a must-have product for me! It is nourishing, and I wake up with a smoother more moisturized pout. It’s a miracle worker in a tiny tub! I buy it for my family and friends as gifts because I believe in it so much! I’m a fan of the original scent, reminds me of roses.
Becca T.
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Becca T.
Absolutely love this product and cannot live without it! I use it everyday all day! My lips have never lived me more! 💛
AJ K.
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by AJ K.
Something bright and fun for the beginning of Spring! ☀️ Is everyone as hyped as me? I am so ready for this long winter to be over! On to today’s review The infamous product I didn’t know I needed 😍 *Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry 🍓 Key ingredients of hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, Shea butter, and multiple antioxidants. I went to purchase this a few times and kept talking myself out of it- I have 800 lip balms, do I really need it? Quick answer? YES. The first time I used it I plopped the applicator in it kind of forcefully like a dummy lol, expecting it to be on the harder side like most balms in tubs like this. It was not the case. I made a mess lol. This stuff is thin and smooth. A little goes a very long way and it’s absolutely nothing like any of my other lip balms. It says on all night ((spoiler, I use it during the day too lol)) - I am not kidding you, it stays put through eating, drinking, sleeping, you name it. And don’t forget the delish berry scent! They nailed it without making it overbearing. I absolutely regret not trying this cult favorite sooner.
Ally H.
LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK Berry 20g / Lip Sleeping Pack / Lip Treatment (Packaging may vary) uploaded by Ally H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Um, this thing smells like CHILDHOOD. It smells like fake candy berries but really toned down and subtle. Or like Lipsmackers but also toned down. It's smooth and has a vaseline-like texture on the lip. I enjoy this mask and would splurge on a full size, but I should add I don't have excessively dry lips so I'm not sure how it would work on extreme cases. 5 stars for the smell 🌈

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...