Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 20g (Grapefruit)

by Laneige

Fragrant lip care in various scents, from the representative berry scent of lip sleeping mask to sweet and sour grapefruit, refreshing apple lime, and soft, sweet vanilla fragrance Grapefruit (Sweet Citrus) The sweet and sour Grapefruit Citrus fragrance promotes a good night’s sleep, and the lip mask makes the lips feel smooth and elastic by melting out dead skin cells from the lips overnight. How to use Step 1 : Before going to bed, apply a liberal amount with the spatula. ※ Effect: Melts stubborn dead skin cells and provides abundant moisture to skin during night-time. Step 2 : The next morning, gently wipe skin clean with tissue or cotton pad. ※ Effect: Makes the lips smooth and elastic by removing dead skin cells.

A lip sleeping mask that provides smooth, firm lips by gently melting away dead skin on the lips over night.; Special care using Lip Sleeping Mask! Vitamin C-rich Berry Mix Complex, containing raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry extracts erases dry, flaky dead skin on the lips during the night to realize smooth and supple lips the next morning.; Berry Mix Complex Berry extracts rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants act on dry, rough lips, making them smooth and supple.; MOISTURE WRAP Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help lock-in active ingredients and the skin to absorb and retain moisture through the night.; Sweet and fruity berry fragrance Sweet and relaxing fragrance that smells so delicious, it reminds you of real berries.

Is this safe for someone with sensitive skin ?
Is it too fragranced?
Does it dry matte ?
Start your review of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 20g (Grapefruit)!
Pelham, AL
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 20g (Grapefruit) uploaded by Wendy R.
✅👄[Review]-Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask👄 👄Product Information ℹ️- This lip sleeping mask has a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorption. It is enriched with Vitamin C & antioxidants. It’s Berry Mix Complex offers a nutritiously sweet & fragrant blend of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, & blueberry extracts to indulge the senses. It’s exclusive Moisture Wrap technology boasts hyaluronic acid & minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture & active ingredients. A generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime helps reduce lip flakiness & dryness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, & soft to the touch. 👄Key Features-This lip sleeping mask is formulated without Sulfates, SLS & SLES. It does not contain parabens, Formaldehydes or Formaldehyde-releasing agents. It has no Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinylpalmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan or Triclocarban. 👄My Thoughts 💭-This lip sleeping mask is one of the first #kbeauty products that I purchased. It was also the first Laneige product I purchased. I sold me on both. I loathe dry skin & dry lips. I am one of those people who has a chapstick everywhere; in my purse, in my car, in my desk, on my nightstand, etc. I never found a lip product that I couldn’t live without until I found this product. I finally splurged on on this product & I am so glad I did. I sleep with a fan on all year because I enjoy the white noise. This creates a dry environment for my skin & lips. This lip mask works wonders to combat lip dryness & helps to restore moisture. I use this mask at night as well as during the day. I have both the original formula, which is berry & the mint choco formula. I love them both. I have yet to try the other varieties, but they are on my wish list! I love how moisturizing & healing this lip mask is. I slather on a thick layer of the lip mask before going to bed & amazingly I still have it on in the morning. This product makes lips look a bit glossy. Even though this product is in a small tub, it comes with a small, soft silicone applicator. I will never be without this product. I have one in my purse & in my nightstand drawer. If you have not tried this #kbeauty cult classic, I definitely recommend giving it a try. You can find this wonderful product at YesStyle.com for $10.88. Use my code, WENDYALLIE75, at checkout for an additional 10% off of your total purchase price. #laneige #laneigelipmask #laneigelipsleepingmask #lipcare #lipcareroutine #lipcarebalm #kbeautyaddict #beauty #kbeautyblog #skincare #skincarereview #skincareproduct #asianbeauty #productreview #skincareproducts #skincareproductreview #beautyblog #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #kbeautyaddict #kbeautyblogger #kbeautylover #kbeautyjunkie #abcommunity
Arlington, VA
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 20g (Grapefruit) uploaded by Rhonda J.
Your going to ask is it worth it, the answer is YES! It retails for $20 and comes in different scents. It does not have a scent that lingers and there is no taste. The container lasts a long time. Many lip products just sit on my lips and leave them feeling just as dry as I started when it wears off. I've tried drugstore to high end brands like La Mer that simply didn't do anything. The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask uses vitamin C, shea butter, and various fruit extracts like raspberry, strawberry, and goji berry to soothe and soften lips. It also claims to use a special technology called Moisture WrapTM, which creates a mineral network of beta-glucans over the lips to lock in hydration and keep lips moisturized for up to 8 hours. It feels like it penetrates my lips and leaves them feeling healthy and soft.
The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is worth the $20.00 because it is actually a lot of product and it will last you with daily use at least 6 months or more and is worth its weight in gold. Yes its that good. I noticed after the first night I woke up with lips that were soft, supple, hydrated and actually happy. I also saw that their were plump. I am so happy that this didn't irritate my sensitive lips are cause any problems it only improved them and I am officially addicted! This is very thick and glossy but not so tacky that your uncomfortable or annoyed. In fact I use this every night like it is intended and I have been known to use a little extra mid day when my lips are just dry and tired of the lip sticks and glosses this just gives them a boost. Laneige uses a "Berry Mix Complex offers a sweet blend of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry extracts to indulge the senses. Moisture Wrap technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips." While my lips are never ever severely chapped or dry because I care for them I highly recommend this to you if you have lip issues or if your like me and you love to maintain healthy lips and having a lip care routine is as important as a skincare routine than you must pick up the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.
This is a must have! I use this everyday, still on my 1st one. Lasts me so long, packaging is alright, comes with a little spatula to pick up product but I don’t mind it. Perfect to bring with me in my make-up bag. I always put this on, leave it on while I’m doing my make-up, at the end just wipe it off & you can see it also removes dead skin on my lips without it being harsh like some lip exfoliate products. My lips feels amazing, smoother & looks juicy. It’s a perfect way to prep your lips for lipstick/liquid lipstick especially anything matte. Definitely my favorite, I use it more during winter (chapped lips season) don’t worry I got you, you need this!❤️
milpitas
I got this as a gift sample in the berry flavor with the matching gloss. I’ve always had dry skin, especially now since it’s winter. Lately my lips have been chapping and this product starts off my day on a good note! Every morning I have amazingly soft lips. I put a decent amount on every night; if you don’t put enough it won’t last through the night. It sufficiently hydrates my dry lips so all I have to do is pop on the lipstick for the day (I love matte liquid lipsticks) and my lips look smooth. It’s way more effective than if I put on some lip balm right when I wake up.
CA
Okay, this lip sleeping mask is MAGIC! I am still on my first bottle, but I absolutely love it! I have the grapefruit scent I believe and it comes with a little applicator. A little goes a long way and I use it a couple times a week while sleeping. When i wake up, my lips feel nice and full, yet sooo smooth! my lips are usually dry and i like to bite the skin off my lips (gross, yes!) BUT using this lip sleeping mask, the dead skin literally dissolves away and i don’t even bite the skin anymore! LOVE this product and i can’t wait to try more scents!
Worcester, MA
I absolutely love this product. The berry scent is very light refreshing and the texture is also very smooth and easy to apply on the lips. I love that a little goes a long way so that this product last a very long time and it truly does hydrate the lips. After using this for just a couple of days I noticed that my lips were much more soft and plump than they had been previously. After my trial size of this product I actually went ahead and bought a holiday pack because I could not get enough and I never want to be able to run out and not have this
Don’t have the grapefruit one, but I have the berry flavored one. I tried SO hard to love this product as I feel that everybody and their mother LOVES this stuff. For me, it would make my lips feel soft at the initial application, BUT after maybe 20 minutes it would dry off and make my lips MORE dry. In fact, when I would use it throughout the day my lips would be to dry by the end of the day that they would start flaking off. This product is way to expensive for not doing a great job. I’m not going to repurchase. I’m sorry Laneige!
Lansdale, PA
I really wanted to love this product especially with all the hype and the slightly expensive price tag. I do have pretty sensitive lips and this product unfortunately caused an allergic reaction with my lips. I'm thinking it was probably the fragrance but am not entirely sure. I did find that the mask when on felt nice and hydrating, however waking up in the morning I did not find any added hydration or feel that my lips were significantly different. Not sure I would recommend to a friend.
Amherst, NY
I can’t say enough good things about this product. It keeps my lips extremely hydrated and stops them from cracking during the day and the cold buffalo weather I am in. I will sometimes use this product during the day as well if I feel that my lips need it. The product is small enough to throw into your purse and pretty enough to keep out on your counter or vanity. I really like that it comes with a little scoop to keep the product sanitary. I will definitely purchase this again.